Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal thinks its weird that some people dont drink a lot of water πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think it's weird having about 8ml dodgy lip filler, fat transferred to other parts of the body, injectable fillers, dodgy cat bumhole eyes and manmade aliexpress fibres on my skin...not even mentioning the marching powder she consumes.

Off ya trot Sal πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And the latest tuna canoe on tour trip 🀒
I think the woman does it hoping brands will send her free tit thinking she’s going away, I really dislike her she’s an absolute fucked up strange bleep with zero shame

Reactions: 6
........no kids.

most mothers take their kids along tbf sal, they’re not disposable accessories (well, they’re not supposed to be)
I was disgusted by that. I couldn’t imagine reposting that knowing I have a child (that lives with me!) . Let alone reposting it having TWO children that you want back 🀑

Reactions: 5
........no kids.

most mothers take their kids along tbf sal, they’re not disposable accessories (well, they’re not supposed to be)
Yep Sal it was the ✨universe✨ that made you lose your kids. Has she run out of people to blame now πŸ€”πŸ™„

Reactions: 10
I'm thinking something has gone on behind the scenes re: the kids or her mum hence why she posted that awful quote and removed Mama from her bioπŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm thinking something has gone on behind the scenes re: the kids or her mum hence why she posted that awful quote and removed Mama from her bioπŸ€”
I think so. She’s gone from being all about her kids coming back, ordering bunk beds and clearing out the storage cupboard spare room, to removing β€œmamma” from her bio, booking trips abroad (although it was cancelled!) and drinking during the week. The bunkbeds never materialised and the children haven’t been to Wakefield. So something has happened

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She was never getting those girls back.

How much of what she tells insta actually happens?

Cop onto yourselves

I think so. She’s gone from being all about her kids coming back, ordering bunk beds and clearing out the storage cupboard spare room, to removing β€œmamma” from her bio, booking trips abroad (although it was cancelled!) and drinking during the week. The bunkbeds never materialised and the children haven’t been to Wakefield. So something has happened
I wonder what she’ll blame it on.

Ahhh yes. TROLLS !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Sally but Chloe is back on insta wanking and doing baloons πŸ™„
That’ll do her mental health good I’m sure.
I feel sorry that she suffers with her mental health, but it’s difficult when she lives her life the way she does.
Anyway... back to our Sal. Quite since yesterday afternoon. What’s the bet today will be a day of her posting quotes and saying how she’s suffering with anxiety?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.