Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted, a quiet day of motivational quotes from our Sal today after her piss up yesterday. Guessing the hangover anxiety must be bad after all the alcohol. Still no sign of the bunkbeds / children returning, and now she’s making out that she’s abroad / in the airport (wearing yesterday’s clothes too) 😂
2E6EF098-B2C6-4576-A911-6DFC290F48E6.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As predicted, a quiet day of motivational quotes from our Sal today after her piss up yesterday. Guessing the hangover anxiety must be bad after all the alcohol. Still no sign of the bunkbeds / children returning, and now she’s making out that she’s abroad / in the airport (wearing yesterday’s clothes too) 😂
View attachment 560601
Not exempt from wearing a mask in the airport eh Sal 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her poor poor kids. Lied too again and again. Hope she never gets them. Probably don’t want to go to her anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 560601
I hope she gets stranded, catches covid without medical insurance.
Her daughters are best rid of her...shes a bleeping disgrace,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s wearing yesterday’s clothes... she’s not going anywhere. Her usual stint of trying to “control the narrative” with her lies. My guess is she probably picked one of those lads up yesterday from the airport and filmed herself to post today. So sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cya England like she hasn’t got two kids here waiting for their bunk beds of their deranged so called mother 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
In that stinky ass outfit from the day before! Yeah gurl you sit looking at the caviar menu you already stink of fish you filthy melt.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it still illegal to travel in the UK? I haven’t seen my family in a year as I’m abroad and this cretin gets to leave to have unnecessary surgery.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 560601
Kids can stay in the storm though 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What mind fucks me is how she can even have a good time, get dressed up post on line, sit in the salon knowing she’s not got her kids💩 in my eyes that kind of mother is on the same level as ponces.
Shes not even entertaining anymore, the whole tit show makes my skin crawl 🤢 I haven’t had a fight in many years 😂 but I would love nothing more then to head but it right in the nose 😂

But the universe and her are all that matters ✨
If I was her I would be sending my mum and kids off on holiday all paid for caravan holidays can still happen. She’s buy a mega mansion in about 4 years 6 months and 2.5 days 🤮 so plenty of money to spare

Remember when she said she was moving her mum and kids over too the Middle East 😂 like she lived there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it still illegal to travel in the UK still? I haven’t seen my family in a year as I’m abroad and this cretin gets to leave to have unnecessary surgery.
She’s saying it’s “for work” 😂
To be honest, I don’t believe for a second she’s going anywhere today. Nothing she has said since January has materialised. She’s so far lied about buying a car (twice); training to be a dog groomer (remember that one?!); getting her bum done in Feb; going to Marbs in March; getting her kids back in March; bunk beds being delivered in April... all lies. She’s absolutely nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest, I don’t believe for a second she’s going anywhere today. Nothing she has said since January has materialised. She’s so far lied about buying a car (twice); training to be a dog groomer (remember that one?!); getting her bum done in Feb; going to Marbs in March; getting her kids back in March; bunk beds being delivered in April... all lies. She’s absolutely nuts
I think it’s what she’s trying to ‘manifest’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My fellas just rang me to tell me he’s sure she’s just picked up an order from the donner kebab place opposite queens square, (costa del Liverpool for anyone not acquainted with the area)

maybe a trip to the Hilton again? Flight from Heathrow to Liverpool for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If your right it will be the FUNNIEST THING EVER like she can never live that down I will seriously crawl under a rock for her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.