Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gym, or egg cooking today I reckon.
And sunbeds too probs as she’s been going on about how brown she is this morning. Then when she’s sunburned again, she’ll do a skin care routine post 😂
I don’t believe she’s getting her children back you know. We’re 2 months past when she said she was getting them back “this month”, and the fact all work on the storage cupboard spare room seems to have stopped, along with no bunkbeds, talk of going abroad and the removal of “mamma” from her bio... it’s just seeming less likely. Either SS have changed their minds, or she’s been lying all along

Reactions: 7
I just really really hope she doesn't con her children into believing they're definitely 100% coming back into her care like she tries to do with her followers. those poor children have been through enough

And sunbeds too probs as she’s been going on about how brown she is this morning. Then when she’s sunburned again, she’ll do a skin care routine post 😂
I don’t believe she’s getting her children back you know. We’re 2 months past when she said she was getting them back “this month”, and the fact all work on the storage cupboard spare room seems to have stopped, along with no bunkbeds, talk of going abroad and the removal of “mamma” from her bio... it’s just seeming less likely. Either SS have changed their minds, or she’s been lying all along

Reactions: 10
On the sad live a few days ago she rambled a lot about the situation with her kids, but I think the gist of it was that she was now allowed the kids overnight to visit, rather than being banned from having them unsupervised. Not the same as 'getting them back', but a big step for her I guess.

Reactions: 8
On the sad live a few days ago she rambled a lot about the situation with her kids, but I think the gist of it was that she was now allowed the kids overnight to visit, rather than being banned from having them unsupervised. Not the same as 'getting them back', but a big step for her I guess.
So why hasn’t she had them then?! I don’t know about anyone else, but if I had been separated from my children for over a year, I’d have been ready to have them back as soon as they said I could have them! I’d have had a bedroom ready for them this whole time, and the second they said I could have them, they’d be with me. She hasn’t even finished getting a bedroom ready for them yet, and doesn’t appear to be in any rush to either. She didn’t even seem to have the motivation/enthusiasm to sort that room out... she spent the days she said it needed to be ready for posing in the mirror, going to the gym and asking people to sort it all out for her. I think there seems to be a lot of talk from her, but her actions never seem to match what she says.

Reactions: 16
So why hasn’t she had them then?! I don’t know about anyone else, but if I had been separated from my children for over a year, I’d have been ready to have them back as soon as they said I could have them! I’d have had a bedroom ready for them this whole time, and the second they said I could have them, they’d be with me. She hasn’t even finished getting a bedroom ready for them yet, and doesn’t appear to be in any rush to either. She didn’t even seem to have the motivation/enthusiasm to sort that room out... she spent the days she said it needed to be ready for posing in the mirror, going to the gym and asking people to sort it all out for her. I think there seems to be a lot of talk from her, but her actions never seem to match what she says.
This. I had 2 days off work this week and spent it decorating my 4yo room as it was looking shabby. Wallpapered, painted, shelves up, new bedding, blind, light...........and Sal the independent boss babe can’t even be arsed to sort her crap out of the cupboard she’s putting both her kids in. My LO is over the moon with my effort. If Sal only lost custody a year ago where is all their furniture and room furnishings from last year?

Reactions: 13
Last Tuesday she said the double bed for the storage cupboard would arrive 😆 didn’t seem to happen

This. I had 2 days off work this week and spent it decorating my 4yo room as it was looking shabby. Wallpapered, painted, shelves up, new bedding, blind, light...........and Sal the independent boss babe can’t even be arsed to sort her crap out of the cupboard she’s putting both her kids in. My LO is over the moon with my effort. If Sal only lost custody a year ago where is all their furniture and room furnishings from last year?
Yeah she had bunk beds etc for them before wonder what happened

Reactions: 4
As with everything with Sallie, I suspect her getting her kids back was BS.

She might have jumped through hoops and competed courses but will those girls really be looked after and nurtured is her care?

We’ve all seen the car crash that is her life played out on Instagram. Does she really think SS won’t have been watching too?

Reactions: 9
My input on this is. There was a chance or something said that she may get her kids over night as she seems to be behaving herself (for Sallie)
She got all excited and blurted it all out cos she can’t hold her own piss. Changed her bio with excitement. Something come up ie a shagging job or something abroad that she will always put before anything including her kids and that’s fucked up and she’s fucked it all up cos they seen she hasn’t changed at all. You all know what I mean I’m just rambling but you get the jist

My input on this is. There was a chance or something said that she may get her kids over night as she seems to be behaving herself (for Sallie)
She got all excited and blurted it all out cos she can’t hold her own piss. Changed her bio with excitement. Something come up ie a shagging job or something abroad that she will always put before anything including her kids and that’s fucked up and she’s fucked it all up cos they seen she hasn’t changed at all. You all know what I mean I’m just rambling but you get the jist
I mean she proved the point she will never put her kids 1st.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The rinse, repeat, ‘mental health’ cycle looks to be in full force again today. Wonder if any of the devils dandruff was flying about that lambo the other night ?!? 👀

Reactions: 10
She might have had a bollocking from her solicitor about posting about the kids. Wouldn’t surprise me.
The best situation IMO is that their whole lives are completely kept off sm. no exceptions. I get that for their adult mother it is her business as in a business that makes money not business like privacy.

whilst it’s weirdly entertaining wondering what’s going on I wish for those little girls that we never hear anything else about them insta ever again. When they are teens and have their own sm that’s a different story. Though I don’t follow children that arn’t related to me!

Reactions: 11
She might have had a bollocking from her solicitor about posting about the kids. Wouldn’t surprise me.
The best situation IMO is that their whole lives are completely kept off sm. no exceptions. I get that for their adult mother it is her business as in a business that makes money not business like privacy.

whilst it’s weirdly entertaining wondering what’s going on I wish for those little girls that we never hear anything else about them insta ever again. When they are teens and have their own sm that’s a different story. Though I don’t follow children that arn’t related to me!
She said before there’s a court order in place she can’t post photos of N on a public social media

She sold them.
😆😆says it all really

Reactions: 2
My theory for why is says she’s going on holiday and needs amazing bikini recommendations. People offer to gift her them for some bizarre reason for promotion. Swimwear arrives, her part of the bargain isn’t adhered to as there was no holiday (her reasonable excuse and she promises she will post when she finally gets away). Sal keeps the swimwear as new content for her OF.
If only she knew that if she was a respectable member of society and paid tax she could claim back any underwear/clothes/makeup she buys 🙄

Reactions: 17

She’s too self obsessed to not use social media.

Reactions: 5
Agree with this everything she does is a SCAM. She tries to rip the government money off to pay surgery bills.
Then she gets people to send her outfits to for imaginary holidays for OF.
Sallie your a fake on the highest level.

Reactions: 4
💯 She’s too self absorbed. Getting the kids back is for her gain, she doesn’t actually comprehend if it would have any detrimental effect on them at all. They’ve had stability for over a year, they don’t need to live on fantasy island with her. She either needs to step up to the plate or admit to herself and them that she will only ever be part time in their lives. Can you imagine the countless lies these girls have been told?

Reactions: 6
Get ready for sallie to act like a screaming teenager saying ehhhhhhhh every two minutes 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.