Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't do the whole reckless drinking thing anymore...hun wasn't it just a few weeks ago you were out on the lash?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How minty is her flat like? To pay someone to help her clean it. Thought she was a fitness guru. Fuckinell girl sort it yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a chance she’s getting a mortgage. How can she prove 6-12 months worth of steady income to get a 4 bed house 🤣 Not one mortgage lender will offer her any sort of loan with OF as her main and irregular income. bleeping dead. Your renting Sal, just say it girl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a chance she’s getting a mortgage. How can she prove 6-12 months worth of steady income to get a 4 bed house 🤣 Not one mortgage lender will offer her any sort of loan with OF as her main and irregular income. bleeping dead. Your renting Sal, just say it girl
Troll! She’s back on the ketones. She’s building it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffks !! This morning she’s posting photos of her spare room she’s clearing out... for the Fucken bunk beds 🤣🤣
Tonight she’s posting photos of her new 4 bed house she’s having built that she forgot all about this morning
Hahahaha

HERE!!!
duck of Sal!!
You stupid Fucken twit!!!!

She forgot she is having a four bed house built, hate when that happens!

Also to add, what’s the issue with the beds, use as bunks for the next two months and spilt them in the ‘new’ house as a single and a double? That makes perfect sense.

Plus hasn’t she already bought them and was asking for someone to put them up?
Daft cow can’t keep up with her bull tit !! I’m embarrassed for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She s
I'm sorry and I will probably get jumped on (no I'm definitely not her) but I actually feel sorry for her.

I would actually hate to be in her head for a day. It must be awful. Not having your children, not having a partner, not having any close long term friends. Yes her actions may of brought it all on but i don't think she knows how to keep relationships etc

Am I being gullable? But since watching the James English podcast with her on I just feel for her. I know she pretends to be happy but I think that's all for instagram.

I may be completely wrong.
She seemed manic on the James English thing. Defo presenting some bi polar tendencies or on the gear as she was going a million miles an hour !

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her new house is social housing? Not that it matters to us but I think it matters to her, to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her new house is social housing? Not that it matters to us but I think it matters to her, to keep up appearances.
She’d never get a 4 bed from social housing only a 2 bed IF she actually gets regular overnight contact again

Reactions: 11
She’d never get a 4 bed from social housing only a 2 bed IF she actually gets regular overnight contact again
Has she sold the flat in Leeds ? If not she needs to do it soon 🤣🤣🤣 takes about 3/4 months atm without a chain .. we’ve just been thru this
My god she’s a tit show of lies !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she sold the flat in Leeds ? If not she needs to do it soon 🤣🤣🤣 takes about 3/4 months atm without a chain .. we’ve just been thru this
My god she’s a tit show of lies !!!!
Landlord won’t be happy if she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
nah, you wouldn’t be considered for a 4 bed with 2 kids, and with 2 kids under 16 they would be expected to share a bedroom. Defo not social housing.

Reactions: 8
Ugh I hate when I am so busy building my empires I forget I am building a house 💁🏼‍♀️💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Funny now she forgot it was 2 weeks ago she was asking for someone to find her a 4 bed house.....

Can I just ask.. what happened to ‘amazing’ boss babe working from home team earning £13k a month selling fake perfume??

Oh and 5am club

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.