Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it’s worth I do hope she gets her kids back and I hope she changes her ways and dedicates herself to being a mother, I’ve only followed her for a year so I don’t know what she was like before apart from the stabbing vid and bits I’ve heard on here😆 so I hope this erratic person is a result of not having her kids and yeah she changes as everyone deserves a 2nd chance I really don’t even want to say this but I won’t hold my breath 🥲

Reactions: 28
For what it’s worth I do hope she gets her kids back and I hope she changes her ways and dedicates herself to being a mother, I’ve only followed her for a year so I don’t know what she was like before apart from the stabbing vid and bits I’ve heard on here😆 so I hope this erratic person is a result of not having her kids and yeah she changes as everyone deserves a 2nd chance I really don’t even want to say this but I won’t hold my breath 🥲
We go through this cycle every few months 🤦🏼‍ Nothing ever changes but maybe one day she will prove everyone wrong and for her and the girls sake I hope that is what happens and she settles down in a normal life.

Reactions: 15
We go through this cycle every few months 🤦🏼‍ Nothing ever changes but maybe one day she will prove everyone wrong and for her and the girls sake I hope that is what happens and she settles down in a normal life.
Yeah I know we do 😂 she’s laying it on thick about getting the kids back lately isn’t she so will see 👀

Reactions: 4
She’s in a weird mood lately isn’t she. Like a loner.

I think she’s having a bit of a catch up here too. Sallie we say you don’t have this room because you literally share every part of your life inside and out but we’ve never seen your spare room. Personally I don’t give 2 shits if you have or haven’t but this is where we are coming from.

Reactions: 13
Okay hun......

Not leaving them to have surgery then?
No Bali/Amazon rain Forrest/ Peru/Marbs??
She cant keep up with her own tit😂😂.

She's defo on some sort of comedown or uppers, she's actually opened up a bit and admitted its not full time she will have them

Il still believe it when I see it though 😂.

Reactions: 5
Has she had some kind of fillers in her face because she’s starting to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein. I’m genuinely not trying to be nasty but her face is looking either very puffy or it’s adjusting to fillers

A8ED606E-ACA1-4FFE-9169-76C57E283443.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 544059

I genuinely hope she stops OF and books up her ideas and gets help for being a bleeping coked up nutter if she’s got those gorgeous happy girls coming back to her soon.
Seeing their faces every day must be a reason for anybody to stop the crappy antics .

But what else does she have. Imagine her CV 😂😂 not even uber eats would take her on

• Heart
Seeing their faces every day must be a reason for anybody to stop the crappy antics .

But what else does she have. Imagine her CV 😂😂 not even uber eats would take her on
It hasn’t been enough of a reason up until now 🤷🏼‍

• Sad
Oh dear, so no one took Sal up on her free Friday and Saturday for shooting only fans then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we reckon she’s getting the bunk beds with a double at the bottom and they’re going in her own bedroom and she’ll sleep in with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely that’s a storage cupboard?

How is she showing off buying tit balenciaga trainers every 5 minutes but lives in a flat so small the kids gotta sleep in a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.