Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Mexico and she’s taking the shittest detour (cheap stops) ever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had a tattle dig earlier saying until she got the kids back full time she was going abroad loads. She doesn’t yet have them back part time....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Eeee I’m more shocked she’s actually gone away looking like a scruff. Probably to match that meff she’s gone with. That girl she’s with looks like her breath and fanny stinks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeee I’m more shocked she’s actually gone away looking like a scruff. Probably to match that meff she’s gone with. That girl she’s with looks like her breath and fanny stinks
Is that the “step sister” she filmed with not long ago? The one from the Louis Theroux documentry?

Reactions: 9
Her mate is just as thick as her..... it’s where hun!!!!

and if it is Mexico I hope you meet some big pablo gangsters that give you pure fairy dust and a real cock so neither can walk again 🙄
39C07A20-C4D0-4A5E-A37E-491385CD41D5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no Sal who is gonna take delivery of the double bed if you are flashing ya Fanny on the other side of the world??

Should of said and I’d of waited in for ya 🙄

Her mate is just as thick as her..... it’s where hun!!!!

and if it is Mexico I hope you meet some big pablo gangsters that give you pure fairy dust and a real cock so neither can walk again 🙄
View attachment 561476

Please use this 18 hour flight constructively and learn how to spell! #where

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are 100 percent going to Tulum. My friend has been out there dj’ing. It’s the place all the glam rich people go it’s been partying it’s way through the pandemic. Someone else I know shot a playboy cover there recently. It’s a really nice part of Mexico and doesn’t seem to of ever locked down. They gonna be posing everywhere as some lesbian couple you wait lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Mexico is not an 18 hr flight 🙃 wonder where they’ve Gona via 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha when we flew to Mexico we flew direct. Also Sal, Mexico isn’t the other side of the ‘continent’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard to imagine that less than 2 weeks ago, she was rushing to get her storage cupboard spare room ready for getting her children back isn’t it?
7276A8D9-28CA-4216-86C9-5E6FBBCACB04.png

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.