Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very outspoken, was on The Secret Millionaire CH4.....not really sure what she does though???
Spent the night getting her rat gash out now playing mouse trap with her kids.... jesus

Also..... Kate Stewart owns a supported living company for those struggling with housing and life rebuilding, based in Liverpool.... cogs turning I wonder if this is where salrat is getting her new home from????
Nothing surprises me with Sallie!! She will cling on to anyone that’s gonna give her something 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What happened to all her besties she was kicking around with after the Dubai duck up ?? ... they vanished like everyone else

Reactions: 7
I absolutely love that we’re all so bored of her, as a narc this indifference will really bother her. She’s trying to goad a reaction but she’s not getting it 😂😂 we’re bored Sal. You’re boring and predictable and the cycle continues 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 17
7753767D-23F3-4537-A11B-BF283DF9CF44.png

Except all the tickets were sold out weeks ago Sal. She can’t help herself. Lie lie lie. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see she’s ordered a bikini with the sick already spread over it. I know that’s mean but god it’s awful. Tbf Sal didn’t produce the bikini

Reactions: 1
Non existent trip cancelled! I really couldn’t live on fantasy island like she does. It would be bloody exhausting trying to keep on top of all the tails that have been spun. Just live your life Sal, even if it’s as dull as tit, just live it.

Reactions: 8
Trip apparently “cancelled” 🙄
Where are the bunk beds?? She said she bought them on 12th April ffs!
When are her children staying at hers? (She said it was March... April has gone... now we’re into May)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh poor booo booo will have to unpack her suitcase of ali express cheap flammable clothing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh poor booo booo will have to unpack her suitcase of ali express cheap flammable clothing now.
I’m sure she will just continue to position it around the flat for Instagram, to show everyone the jet setter she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.