Sallie Axl #23 Girl on girl and a bit of coke, we're not jealous, your lifes a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she makes my skin crawl! Why is she broadcasting that sheโ€™s out out knowing the backlash ? Obviously she loves the attention the psycho! She needs help, her mom should tell her to duck off and not come near her door the Waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread: Sallie Axl #24 โ€˜When life gives you eggs, poach them.โ€™ Pinnochio Pryzbek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Louder for Sallie at the back
๐Ÿ‘ this ๐Ÿ‘behaviour ๐Ÿ‘ is ๐Ÿ‘ why ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ donโ€™t ๐Ÿ‘ have ๐Ÿ‘ your ๐Ÿ‘ kids ๐Ÿ‘ back ๐Ÿ‘ yet ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Louder for Sallie at the back
๐Ÿ‘ this ๐Ÿ‘behaviour ๐Ÿ‘ is ๐Ÿ‘ why ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ donโ€™t ๐Ÿ‘ have ๐Ÿ‘ your ๐Ÿ‘ kids ๐Ÿ‘ back ๐Ÿ‘ yet ๐Ÿ‘
I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s arsed cags. I reckon she was more made up to snort herself silly in the Hilton as ppl said pages back she didnโ€™t need to come here this early as sheโ€™s not seeing them till Monday. Bet you any money sheโ€™s bumped into that kid sheโ€™s with in a lift or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donโ€™t follow her any more but where on earth is she even going? Literally nowhere is open!

Reactions: 4
Anyone got the rat gerl video. I have never actually seen it you know. I know thatโ€™s bad isnโ€™t it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t know how Iโ€™ve never seen it ๐Ÿฅบ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s arsed cags. I reckon she was more made up to snort herself silly in the Hilton as ppl said pages back she didnโ€™t need to come here this early as sheโ€™s not seeing them till Monday. Bet you any money sheโ€™s bumped into that kid sheโ€™s with in a lift or something.
๐Ÿ˜ฉ she wonโ€™t give a tit about that but if I said she was fat and ugly. Sheโ€™d be outraged. BTW Sallie. You are not fat or ugly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.