Sallie Axl #23 Girl on girl and a bit of coke, we're not jealous, your lifes a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up and this is getting a bit too much; we’re here to have a bit of a laugh and a discussion about an ex big brother housemate from the early 2010s. Let’s keep it that way and stop turning on each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her bleeping hair is giving me pure anxiety. St John's polyester clip ins they are tit! 🤮🤮

She is literally boring the tits off me. March is nearly over Sal, guessing the kids are packing their stuff up ready for the move 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My guess that she will be alone in the bedsit for the foressable scranning on 99p crabsticks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up and this is getting a bit too much; we’re here to have a bit of a laugh and a discussion about an ex big brother housemate from the early 2010s. Let’s keep it that way and stop turning on each other.
Exactly - I reply to one person and then another jumps in!!

This is a broadcast message, this is a ⛔ warning!! You can’t go out out when it’s a lockdown ... out out now means who’s having a bevvy and where do you live 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.