Sallie Axl #24 Soyyyyy when life gives you eggs, poach them. Pinnochio Pryzbek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - a few ‘Sacred’ Tattlers contributed to the title :)

Link to to the Wiki:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Im
Child free tonight from my 2 daughters, and I couldn’t t think of anything worse to spend it getting drunk being ruined the next day etc , but she!!!! She don’t even have her kids and the time she’s got with them she’s spending out in her mates getting drunk and I assume off her tits because to be fair I know it comes hand in hand she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 9
Just parking myself up for another boring slog of a month watching her eat eggs and aromat 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re watching parts of bb because of the bb gossip thread and Sallie was really horrible to Gina calling her ugly etc
I

Reactions: 3
New thread - a few ‘Sacred’ Tattlers contributed to the title :)

Link to to the Wiki:

Omg I’ve just read all the wiki again and I’m just sat thinking how disturbing it all is .... 👀👀👀

and yet she still thinks her life and everything she does is not only normal but acceptable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s not ok!!!
Absolutely in Denial!!!

Reactions: 11
Yes Sniffy Sally is my favourite so pleased she’s made a return

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving the new title👏🏻
I think I made this new thread at stupid o’clock and just tried to see Most Liked Posts and took a wee bit from everyone I could see 😆 I wanted to write Sacred Pussys but wasnt sure if that was acceptable and with Sallie wanting to go ‘out out’ there was no room for delay or error for a next thread haha 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why post about a family Sunday Sal? Thought you saw your kids every week so what’s different this weekend? (Assuming it’s weekends you see them as they’re at school all week).

it’s clear you don’t actually see them every week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why post about a family Sunday Sal? Thought you saw your kids every week so what’s different this weekend? (Assuming it’s weekends you see them as they’re at school all week).

it’s clear you don’t actually see them every week.
Sallie is being an advocate for women (sorry - woman) showing us she can go ‘out out’ on a Sat night and be a model mother on Sunday loving every minute of family time. Of course she’ll remind us mere mortals what she’s doing. And dont forget she took her laptop and diary to the hotel so must have put in a power of work in over the weekend too. Some woman really can do it all! Salspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your profile pc makes me laugh every time🤣🤣🤣
Me too. I wish I was dedicated enough to go on sal’s OF and do the same with her bum hole but I’m not lining her pockets for my profile picture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sallie is being an advocate for women (sorry - woman) showing us she can go ‘out out’ on a Sat night and be a model mother on Sunday loving every minute of family time. Of course she’ll remind us mere mortals what she’s doing. And dont forget she took her laptop and diary to the hotel so must have put in a power of work in over the weekend too. Some woman really can do it all! Salspiration!
No photos or videos of her eyefucking herself today though so she must look rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.