Sallie Axl #23 Girl on girl and a bit of coke, we're not jealous, your lifes a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on this thread for that long but I don’t think I have ever seens trans mentioned? Could be wrong but don’t see why trans issues would be discussed on a thread about a Z list woman. But you’re right that Sal needs to pack in claiming to be an advocate for something she doesn’t know much about.
People use the ‘T’ slur a lot here.

Stabby wouldn’t even know what the word intersectional meant
That’s the point though. If she really feels passionately about women, she should read around, be educated and build a positive and informative platform. But she doesn’t. Unfortunately she only feels passionately about herself. I really believe that and it’s sad.

Reactions: 8
she’s looks bored off her tits in every story she’s posted while she’s been with the kids. She’s defo just dying to get on the sesh n rub around on the carpet as always 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this storying........who’s watching your kids Sal? 🤣
Do you think that she’s ‘Trisha Paytas-img’ by posting stuff that she knows will encourage ‘hate-watching’ because it’s the only engagement she gets? For instance, she’s been posting that she’s going to spend time with the children etc. and then posts selfies saying that she feels like going out? She knows we’ll view it, talk about it and ultimately give her some kind of engagement that, although minuscule, is larger than what she would otherwise get? Surely no one is that tone-deaf that they post these kind of things without realising how people will interpret it? What do you guys think? Do you think it’s intentional?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think that she’s ‘Trisha Paytas-img’ by posting stuff that she knows will encourage ‘hate-watching’ because it’s the only engagement she gets? For instance, she’s been posting that she’s going to spend time with the children etc. and then posts selfies saying that she feels like going out? She knows we’ll view it, talk about it and ultimately give her some kind of engagement that, although minuscule, is larger than what she would otherwise get? Surely no one is that tone-deaf that they post these kind of things without realising how people will interpret it? What do you guys think? Do you think it’s intentional?
This is exactly what she does. She has no real work and this is the only thing that gets her any attention

Haha the old “I’m at my mums house and I can prove it .. look ..here’s my dog” (that you can’t look after either 👀) picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃

Shame you can’t post cute pics of you snuggled into your little girl thouSal 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
A don’t believe for one minute she sees both girls every week .. she has VERY limited access to the oldest girl .. it’s been like that for at least 3 years .. so she’s full of delusion if she thinks she’s getting them both back living under her roof ???
why? What’s changed Sallie that N’s dad will suddenly hand her over his full time care of her so she can go and live with mum of the year ??

🤣🤣 give owa Sad sack !!! Funny little fucka 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Possibly. But I think she's just off her tits most of the time tbh.

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad N lives with her dad away from all that crap. He's such a decent role model in her life providing support, love and continuity

Reactions: 5
Do children of a certain age get a voice in where they want to live? I wonder if there will come a point where they don’t want to be involved in the circus anymore.
I mean you always love your parents but I know from having two bad parents that I really tried not to be around them too much as a youngster and now not at all now I’m an adult.
I wish I could tell her that this is what your future looks like if you don’t create stability and trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont no j but apparently he ment to be lovely man n dad n she caused him to nearly have break down dont now how true it is thow

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I disagree. She’s not that clever at all. She’s that narcissistic and self absorbed she posts these things not to get at us here but to see if she gets a reply off her mate “let’s get on it “

A stable man who has full custody of N, runs his own pro company and leads a quiet life. If any truth in her story had been true do you think a little girl would have been placed with him?

I dont no j but apparently he ment to be lovely man n dad n she caused him to nearly have break down dont now how true it is thow
Yep 100%, ex royal marine as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A stable man who has full custody of N, runs his own pro company and leads a quiet life. If any truth in her story had been true do you think a little girl would have been placed with him?
I agree with you in that if he is a more stable person she is better off with him but I would just like to know - do you know this or are you just speculating? Do you know her ex husband? Just curious as you're a new member

Reactions: 3
I agree with you in that if he is a more stable person she is better off with him but I would just like to know - do you know this or are you just speculating? Do you know her ex husband? Just curious as you're a new member
New member? been on here a few weeks - not sure why you've singled my post out over any other!!!

New member? been on here a few weeks - not sure why you've singled my post out over any other!!!
Oh I don't mean it like that I just mean do you know him? You're just speaking matter of factly so I figured maybe you do 😂 no offense meant, you're more than welcome to the rat gerrls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.