Sallie Axl #23 Girl on girl and a bit of coke, we're not jealous, your lifes a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be howling when all her bought followers disappear because they don’t have ID.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am sacred Sal, you are right 🙏🏻
5D342A7A-5EC8-4805-8820-980C44355D28.png

also does she realise this is for it to be debated?

I could start one for every Monday to be a bank holiday and if it got 100,000 signatures that would be debated too.

Means nothing, hun 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Imagine being more positive cos u like ur Instagram account better than ur old one, Sallie ur account was made up of people u added who didn’t even know it was u am sure if u would of added half those people as urself they would of ignored ur request, ur accepting anyone’s request so not like ur choosing who to have on there and a lot of those requests will be from tattle cos this is litrally ur only platform and it is all u go on about, if tattle got shut down then non of us would be one bit bothered but u would have nothing to go on about and would still carry on being a head. and stop trying ur hardest to be a fun influencer with tit skin products, ur prancing around like a 18 year old girl sticking ur your tounge out it’s cringe AF every single person unless they r a demented OF slag like urself absolutely buzzes off u

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure Instagram wouldn’t be allowed to just give out peoples info from their ID to people for GDPR unless the police got involved 😆😆 this would never pass in parliament 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread title guys!! 🥳
Gonna roll on the floor in my underwear, whilst eye bleeping the camera to celebrate 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure there’s more important discussions regarding internet security to be had in parliament.
For example having a minimum age or tighter monitoring so predictors cannot groom underage people online. That I would support

not just because some influencer Is upset as someone is discussing their actions. Don’t be in the public eye then simple

Reactions: 26
Id rather tit my own granny knickers than have a man tit on me in Dubai thank you very much. Same cant be said for you though tho Sal, you failed porta potty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahah I'm loving this petition, pass it tomorrow, we can still write here. I don't troll anyone, I don't DM people and I don't write mean comments on posts. Do I slag people off based on the information that they share online? Hell yeah I do, I don't slander anyone though or commit libel, everything I comment on is put out there by the person themselves and is merely my opinion and in order to read it they have had to seek it out.
And if I had to give my real name and address here I would.
And I would continue to slag people off because it's not illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.