Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I think she’s just blindly blocking everyone in the hope she’s got you girl 🤣

The cat litter tray has killed me dead 💀🤣

Reactions: 3
Just finished catching up (I’ve been painting a full 4 bed house today. Get me. I’m fucked ) and I can honestly say this has been a funny day with these cat poo pics. Love you alllll

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened I’ve missed it 🤣👀😭
She posted a screenshot of an insta with the name 'Barb' asking who it was. It was like a cartoon pic. Looked like a slimming world account, some poor person not having a bleeping clue why they're lashed all over the net when they just post food pics haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Your joking!!!

Oh thank god she didn’t find my account - I did think to myself the day I opened my Tattle account (as I was spilling a minted lamb pie down my nighty covering my 42GG tits in lumpy gravy) “Barb maybe you shouldn’t use your actual name” as someone could stomp up the communal staircase and leave a bouquet of Roses.

I wish I would have dragged myself off my worn brown leather sofa away from my PC that runs on windows XP.. if the police knock on my 2 bed bedsit for my hard drive, I won’t even know where the box for my hard drive is to make sure it’s handled safely.

PHEW .. what a close call 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Your joking!!!

Oh thank god she didn’t find my account - I did think to myself the day I opened my Tattle account (as I was spilling a minted lamb pie down my nighty covering my 42GG tits in lumpy gravy) “Barb maybe you shouldn’t use your actual name” as someone could stomp up the communal staircase and leave a bouquet of Roses.

I wish I would have dragged myself off my worn brown leather sofa away from my PC that runs on windows XP.. if the police knock on my 2 bed bedsit for my hard drive, I won’t even know where the box for my hard drive is to make sure it’s handled safely.

😭😭😭. Why can’t she leave us in peace to tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your joking!!!

Communal staircase in your high rise 😂😂😂😂

Get your ring doorbell on charge Barbz, hose with dettol she's coming for you.

Imagine setting up a zoom with Sal and us Tattlers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 why do I want to do it !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Communal staircase in your high rise 😂😂😂😂

Get your ring doorbell on charge Barbz, hose with dettol she's coming for you.

Imagine setting up a zoom with Sal and us Tattlers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 why do I want to do it !
I reckon we’d rip her a new one to be honest.
She’d just be like SOYYYYY in between Tattlers laughing 🤣

I find it fuckin HILARIOUS that she thinks all 4000 of her bot account followers and remaining 508 tattle user followers on her Instagram would even be arsed that she’s “doxxed” someone on her story and possibly message them.

Why does her and Tanning Crank think that they’ve caught you doing something really bad crime when all we do is laugh at her European escapades, snort at her exposing herself in Asda, recoil at her square arse and sweaty minge and listen to real life tea being spilt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Ill never post my kids online"
What the kids your not allowed to see or post online 🤔
what a load of crap!!! She’s always posting her one child (that she’s allowed see) on Instagram... putting filters on her getting her to pose and actually SEXUALISING her ... you’re full of tit Sal...tattlers have actually said before how worrying it was what you were doing... posting only fans snaps of you rolling around naked like a caterpillar 🐛 on the ground then next snap is a young child doing pout faces

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just out for jog.... gonna video my location of sandal castle and pugneys, come and get me at 5am am all alone and a prime target for someone who wants to do me in 🤦🏻
The workout at Liverpool docks was a particular favourite of mine 🤣🤣 lucky the daft bleep wasn’t pushed in !!! 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found ya barbs
She really mustn’t like the stories I make up about her. Maybe she should go after the people who claim to be friends with her, knew her ages ago or the ones whos a mum at her kids schools. Don’t see her turning up at Ex friends houses or the school gates do ya. She’s one tit bag

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Your joking!!!

Just spat my cuppa all over my hard drive 😩☕💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember the time she found someone who worked in a travel lodge Runcorn but it doesn’t even exist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right I know this is a de rail of the thread but duck me chloe ferry just put a post up saying her and Wayne linekar are engaged and I just cannot even deal 😱 yukk yukk and a whole lot more yukk 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She really mustn’t like the stories I make up about her. Maybe she should go after the people who claim to be friends with her, knew her ages ago or the ones whos a mum at her kids schools. Don’t see her turning up at Ex friends houses or the school gates do ya. She’s one tit bag
Personally I think it was the “smelly starfish” that done it. Or sticking her finger in her bum hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.