Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think @QueenBarb2 will lose sleep anytime soon.
Police will be knocking at our doors wanting to confiscate my 1999 hard drive for sending a few messages saying someone is a smelly prozzie.
She should spend more time rebuilding her life instead of living on tattle😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Sallie has taken some inspiration from our glass table/poo chats in this. Looks like she’s been caught taking a dump.
One eye on the Wirral another in Wales.
Her fox eye surgery looks awful!

That woman stamp too! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she just trawling Instagram now for users with similar names to those on here? Is that why she needed the new office??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thinking about my life today and my job is dull right now due to covid, my husband is a moody twit, my kids are pains in the ass and I could do with losing a couple of stone.

But would still rather have my life than show my gash on the internet for 3 quid a pop and have some grimy, lonely little pervert wanking off over my tuna canoe whilst laid festering in his parents box room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thinking about my life today and my job is dull right now due to covid, my husband is a moody twit, my kids are pains in the ass and I could do with losing a couple of stone.

But would still rather have my life than show my gash on the internet for 3 quid a pop and have some grimy, lonely little pervert wanking off over my tuna canoe whilst laid festering in his parents box room.
Same girl

Reactions: 8
I may of missed this in many other threads but how and why did Sallie end up in Wakefield?
She got involved with a lad called Ryan Ungi, he left his girlfriend for her, well, his girlfriend saw pictures and turfed him out. Sallie binned him off after about a week. He started sending her threats and said he was going to burn her and her mum’s house down so she got an injunction against him and moved to Wakefield to get away from him.

Reactions: 10
She got involved with a lad called Ryan Ungi, he left his girlfriend for her, well, his girlfriend saw pictures and turfed him out. Sallie binned him off after about a week. He started sending her threats and said he was going to burn her and her mum’s house down so she got an injunction against him and moved to Wakefield to get away from him.
But then moved to Wakefield to hide but posts daily updates of her whereabouts, yeah makes sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But then moved to Wakefield to hide but posts daily updates of her whereabouts, yeah makes sense 🙄
She goes on about how Liverpool makes her anxious and she hates everyone here but she’s been into town more than I have in the last 6 months and I live here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And checks into Liverpool at every opportunity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just out for jog.... gonna video my location of sandal castle and pugneys, come and get me at 5am am all alone and a prime target for someone who wants to do me in 🤦🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heading ⏪ that way to hunt down the thread with this ☕ in.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.