Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I know this is a de rail of the thread but duck me chloe ferry just put a post up saying her and Wayne linekar are engaged and I just cannot even deal 😱 yukk yukk and a whole lot more yukk 🤮
That’s sooo not true and for clout/attention she got flowers off “joey Essex” the other day 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon we’d rip her a new one to be honest.
She’d just be like SOYYYYY in between Tattlers laughing 🤣

I find it fuckin HILARIOUS that she thinks all 4000 of her bot account followers and remaining 508 tattle user followers on her Instagram would even be arsed that she’s “doxxed” someone on her story and possibly message them.

Why does her and Tanning Crank think that they’ve caught you doing something really bad crime when all we do is laugh at her European escapades, snort at her exposing herself in Asda, recoil at her square arse and sweaty minge and listen to real life tea being spilt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Any remaining mates she has on her insta probably piss themselves at our comments but too chicken tit to set an account up 😂

Shows how fuckin bored she must be at the min. I think she's been to Lpool, had a binge and on a week come down paranoia.

Get back to selling your 2 quid perfumes

Reactions: 8
That’s sooo not true and for clout/attention she got flowers off “joey Essex” the other day 🤣🤣🤢
Wayne’s posted it on his Instagram as well. Don’t know what’s worse it being true or him going along with it at his ‘big age’ 🤣🤢

Reactions: 6
After she posted that being a drug dealer wasnt really a crime 😂

Reactions: 4
No kids
No real friends
No car
No travel
No money
No FM sales
No 5am club
No new OF subscribers
..... back to BnM car park for a fix with the boys,
No DJing
No sunbeds
No job
No more than a 1 bedroom flat and 3 way air freshener and a mirror from the range.
come back a whole new you Sallie.... will be waiting 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No normal, mentally sound person deactivates and changes their social media accounts every 5 mins. It’s proper weird behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think shes gotten a warning from insta about her posts earlier "outing" Barb, bc she didn't pop up till I typed in her whole name. I reported her too, as did a few others from here. Might be a shadow ban and she's bricking it she might loose her 4000 precious Russian bots and the 50 pounds she spent on buying them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No kids
No real friends
No car
No travel
No money
No FM sales
No 5am club
No new OF subscribers
..... back to BnM car park for a fix with the boys,
No DJing
No sunbeds
No job
No more than a 1 bedroom flat and 3 way air freshener and a mirror from the range.
come back a whole new you Sallie.... will be waiting 😁
No Instagram. 👋 See ya Sal.

Anyone else think shes gotten a warning from insta about her posts earlier "outing" Barb, bc she didn't pop up till I typed in her whole name. I reported her too, as did a few others from here. Might be a shadow ban and she's bricking it she might loose her 4000 precious Russian bots and the 50 pounds she spent on buying them?
Yeh I think this is likely.

Wayne’s posted it on his Instagram as well. Don’t know what’s worse it being true or him going along with it at his ‘big age’ 🤣🤢
He is a desperate fukker isn't he. Gary must be cringing into his multi pack of Walkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she lost another Instagram hahaha can’t keep an Instagram OR her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder who that random account was who was trying to make out I was someone with the surname MINAJ 🤣.. it made me spill my beans on toast I was eating off my own left tit at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder who that random account was who was trying to make out I was someone with the surname MINAJ 🤣.. it made me spill my beans on toast I was eating off my own left tit at the time.
That MINAJ girl was some big arsed only fans type 😂😂
I was screaming when I saw it and thought I hope Barb doesn't have square arse as well ◼◼◼
I bet she's searching the whole of Wigan to try and find me, good luck girly I don't even live there 👋👋😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.