Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Slagatha Christie has risen from her grave this morning having clearly spent the early hours (5am club) investigating people to troll and dox for no reason whatsoever.
Surely being a boss witch business woman who is trying to get her children back, she’d be spending her time on other things?? Though, she must have taken enough flange pics yesterday to put out “content” for a couple of days, so she may be having a day off?
I’ve reported her doxing posts and they appear to have been removed. She’s such a bully. If she’s not careful, she’ll have this Instagram account taken off her by Instagram, just like the last one was

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s a very bad crank !!!! If only she put this much passion into her children !!!

Her kids should get on tattle actually, maybe then she’ll actually pay some attention to them !!!

Reactions: 24
Does anyone follow that account or know what’s on there now I really want to know what the persons posted 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow that account or know what’s on there now I really want to know what the persons posted 😂😂
looks to me like a slimming world type account so I would imagine food and weight loss stuff. Name (sw) and profile pic eating. So doubt it’s anything offensive. Imagine just going through your actual followers and doing that. This person might just actually be a follower and know nothing about tattle.

Reactions: 7
So many lies... I don’t even know where to begin.

Firstly she is quoting a cad reference not a crime reference. That’s a log of a report. If I rang 999 or even reported online a alien was in my front garden I would have a ‘cad reference’. It’s just a log that someone has contacted police.

Harrasment needs a course of conduct.
mall coms needs to be threatening, ‘GROSSLY offensive’, indecent (ahem Sal) , or contain info known to be false by the sender.

Police don’t have ready access to medical records on demand, it has to be requested unless the person who was sectioned via 136 by police and this would be a police generated therefore held on police systems however they would not share that information with complainants.

for a computer to have been seized either
A. Police have gone to a magistrate to request a search warrant under section 8 of pace. However the issue here is that section 2 harassment is a summary only offence therefore that search would have been illegal.

B. The ‘suspect’ was arrested and their home address was searched under section 32 of pace and the computer seized as evidence. However this would mean that suspect would be bailed or RUI. The sunbed idiot would then be able to report this new contact as either a breach of police bail(crap offence as eats into the pace clock) or as some kind of witness intimidation or further offence.

Also, as sunbed idiot has contacted this person... it’s going to be hard for CPS to buy in to any harrasment since the complainant has technically contacted the ‘suspect’. It’s embarrassing that people really think that UK tax payers money should be wasted on either police spending time dealing with insta idiots reporting tattle users or tattle users reporting Insta idiots. There are better places resources can be put. Like if it’s getting to the point your social media contact with complete strangers needs police intervention you should firstly step away from your social media account and look at whether you need to use it the manner in which you are, turn off comments. If people’s opinions are upsetting you that much. Maybe get a diary and stick all your photographs in that.
Thank you for your services to tattle 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sal needs to get a bleeping life and stop wasting her energies doxxing people on Instagram it’s sad! If only she put all this energy into making better life choices and stopped being a little wreck head.

Reactions: 10
When it asks you what you reporting it for which answer do you choose?

I need a shelf for my Plant pots lol
Hi, I can’t remember exact questions but I think it was along lines of report for bullying and harassment. Also other Tattlers have reported them for opening during lockdown, courtesy of Sallie’s tan lines.

Reactions: 3
I think Sallie has taken some inspiration from our glass table/poo chats in this. Looks like she’s been caught taking a dump.
Don’t mind me just curling one out on the carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That face 🤢 so botched. It really is so sad what she has done as I genuinely thought she was a pretty girl.

Reactions: 15
0D164E53-FA60-49A3-8CEC-42400B1BB36F.jpeg
Just in case she can’t see how much she looks like a cat crapping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I think Sallie has taken some inspiration from our glass table/poo chats in this. Looks like she’s been caught taking a dump.
Love how she’s got the plug in air freshener in the pic! Nothing says “sex” more than a 3volution!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Loving the background with the three way plug in....
Scent 1 to cover up the odour of her beaten flaps
Scent 2 to cover up the odour of her vile personality
Scent 3 to cover up the crank arse she’s just rubbed on the carpet.
Available to buy at BnM for less than her OF subscription

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.