Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh I cannot bleeping stand when new members get scared off from older super suspicious members.

We were all a “new member” at one point 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Eurgh I cannot bleeping stand when new members get scared off from older super suspicious members.

We were all a “new member” at one point 🥴
yes and
I also think this new member has built a lot of courage to come and tell us this. There’s nothing suspicious about that post at all.

Reactions: 22
I don't even know where to start first time poster....only found tattle because of sallie and her friend.....Im one of the people that was outed for been a troll the irony is I only added sallies friend as a customer this person went out of there way to find my full name and location...my social isn't in my name...and publicly outed me as a troll....posting my details and pictures all over social media...I spoke to sallie through inbox on a few occasions been nice advising her of places to go in the wakefield area...it's the area I grew up in...I also adviced her not to run in the park at such an early time because of the goings on there it's not a safe place to be at unsociable house...we spoke about mental health I told her about my mental health and been sent to a hospital many years ago....and she told her friend all this I was deemed mentally unstable and not fit to have children by her friend...I have been to the police and it's all been logged ...the affect what they've had on my life since has really pushed me back a few steps....all over an add as a potential customer and been nice to sallie.....it's unfair these people can do this....I do have screen shots and will post in due course I just need to finalise with the officer dealing with my case before I post anything....ps I only made a member literally to post this
This is terrible, I hope you are okay. You tried to add her friend so she outed you? That makes no sense so any new person is now a troll?!
It sounds like you actually went out of your way to help Sallie and be kind to her, which makes it even worse.

Reactions: 9
Omg what a bunch of freaks. They're so obsessed they can't even see when they're wrong.

Reactions: 17
The police wouldn’t be able to disclose if someone had been sectioned to a member of the public the lying cows. Tanning studios woman is as nuts as sallie they’re in good company with one another.

Reactions: 47
Hope it's all in order and I havnt missed any
This tanning woman was such a head. Tried to be big balls and get involved. Clearly she had no idea what she was doing as it’s blatant she had no idea what she was talking about. She must have thought this would get her in with Sallie and boost her account. When really she was dropped like a hot rock a day later. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 28
As if the police would be allowed to tell some random that someone had been sectioned. And asking how they got to their page when Sallie kept tagging it! Absolute pair of dickheads they are.

Reactions: 27
So Reading between the lines she’s a paranoid patsy and has got her wires crossed. Did Sal maybe think this lady was actually our Linda?

Reactions: 20
Looks like it back fired for the tanning lady anyway.
Hope the police investigates her fully!

Reactions: 11
LOL that is hilarious. It’s the sheer confidence in the utter shite they are talking which blows my mind 😂😂

What an embarrassment.

Reactions: 19
January 17th video is always worth a watch back guys 😂 definitely a gift that keeps on giving our stabby 🔪 entertainment at its best and a daily reminder I’m doing ok in life 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.