Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was horrible to anyone who asked a normal question wasn’t she? Some poor girl only asked where she got her jumper from. And the Arab man about the clock, she was just rude!!! So embarrassing the views she’s getting too and I think 20 of them where us.
Yes!!! She was and it was so unnecessary. She didn’t need to do a live. So why get annoyed when people ask you quite normal questions? Really felt for the poor girl who asked where that blag essentials jumper was from. She’s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 8
Best bit was soyyyyy I am EXEMPT from wearing a mask, I cannot wear one as it is really bad for me.... then she goes except when I was in Dubai and I had to? I burst out laughing 😆 You either can or you can’t. The sucking on the lips too! I was looking at people on there wondering who we all were on here! X
Bad for her how? Surely if she had some sort of medical condition which prevented her from wearing a mask it would also prevent her from being put under anaesthetic for cosmetic procedures.

also if you can’t wear a mask (which I fully accept some people can’t) limit going on unnecessary journeys for things like....I don’t know...recording a podcast, going for a coffee, opening a cafe door to film a display of cakes for no apparent reason!!!! 😡

Reactions: 14
Bad for her how? Surely if she had some sort of medical condition which prevented her from wearing a mask it would also prevent her from being put under anaesthetic for cosmetic procedures.

also if you can’t wear a mask (which I fully accept some people can’t) limit going on unnecessary journeys for things like....I don’t know...recording a podcast, going for a coffee, opening a cafe door to film a display of cakes for no apparent reason!!!! 😡
It’s probably something to do with ‘anxiety’ and feeling trapped? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t really post much but this girl is getting on my NERVES. We are on lock down for fucks sake, I haven’t seen my mother for over a year and this girl is travelling for fun. She needs reporting
She’s probably doing it to read the comments on here. Honestly her life is that boring and sad it’s all she has to do.

Reactions: 9
What a boot. Clearly on the defensive. I bleeping ate her. Did she mention Tattle?

Reactions: 3
One eye on the chips.........one eye on the change......safe to say we know which surgery she regrets! 🥴
A0C9C5EC-9707-47D3-81D3-3161321CE56A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s exempt from wearing a mask but she can wear a balaclava to do an only fans video at the petrol station 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Eurgh I haven’t posted in sallies thread ever as I actually think she’s a good person overall but deeply troubled and misguided. I also do believe she’s a risk to herself and so worrying about her has stopped me too.

However I am SICK of hearing this be kind bullshit and how everyone’s mental health is bad at the moment and so be kind.

Everyone’s mental health is bad you are right but for different reasons. I personally struggle with the pandemic because I am germaphobic and so terrified of catching COVID or passing it on yet I don’t hear anyone talking about awareness of this at the moment just constant bashing of people who are voicing concern/criticising those not following the rules and unnecessarily going out potentially spreading the virus and endangering others lives. It’s ridiculous.

if you want people to be mindful of your mental health how about you be mindful that others are struggling with managing at this time because they’re scared of catching it.

Be mindful your selfishness could spread the virus to someone who won’t fight it off and could lose their life. All because you can’t bare to sit in your own company.

We’re in a day and age in which you can speak to people so easily. Telephone internet etc. Even the podcast, why did they need to travel and be in each other’s physical presence? They didn’t. It’s a PODCAST you need to record your voice and nothing else but they’re all so desperate to pose and get some photos for the gram it’s actually disgusting.
so sorry to hear this. My mum has been the same with germs, it really is a struggle to see someone suffering.
Then you get influencers who’s mental health is ‘bad’ solely because they can’t go out on the lash and get off their faces with their mates

Reactions: 8
so sorry to hear this. My mum has been the same with germs, it really is a struggle to see someone suffering.
Then you get influencers who’s mental health is ‘bad’ solely because they can’t go out on the lash and get off their faces with their mates
Thank you for your kind words. It can be a real struggle living with OCD and being scared of germs and at a time like this it’s very difficult to manage. I hope your mum is well and managing as best she can in the circumstances. ❤

Everyone is struggling in different ways at the moment but the selfish mentality of these ‘influences’ is actually harming some peoples mental health and they’re unwilling to acknowledge or accept that.

It’s ludicrous that when anyone tries to educate them or call them out they’re branded ‘a troll’ or mean.

How horrible to negatively impact someones mental and/or physical health with irresponsible behaviour and then when you’re called out on it cry troll and point the finger at people who you’ve upset initially. Unbelievable.

IMO someone who is as vulnerable as Sallie is, as I’ve read on here she’s made attempts to take her own life, should really refrain from using social media never mind attempt to make a living from it.

She doesn’t seem capable of independent thought and so regurgitates anything she can think of to defend herself like this ‘be kind’ mantra just joining the herd of other mindless ‘influencers’ who think they can do as they please and receive nothing but praise and ‘positivity’.

She’s a grown woman and needs to take accountability for her own life and actions.

Reactions: 9
If I'm not mistaken the kids like 4-5 no, she's put "feeds her meat" - she either eats it or she doesnt sal? You saying he made her eat it? Or is it that YOU make her vegetarian?! Shes a kid love, she needs proteins 🖕

And you had a baby with a woman because you are a woman, least he can be alone with his kid when he takes her, you not even allowed to sleep under the same roof as them.
Get ya prental arguments and parent shaming off ys insta ya beg. Nobody's assed cause the government/ss decided YOUR AN UNFIT MOTHER! how about ya sort ye own parenting out before ye start.
Pot
Kettle
Black

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All she goes on about is money and clothes when it comes to them kids 🤢🤢🤢🤢

More assed about G than her actual kids, shes been on one 👃 for days now,
Wheres ya 5am
Work outs
Positive mind set
😂😂😂

Be kind sal 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have the worst blag scouse accent when she’s fuming 😂😂😂

Sal works hard to dress her kid in nice clothes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My heart breaks for S. Must be bleeping terrible to have to live with such instability as a young child because your mother is so bleeping useless. All she bleeping cares about is how the child looks, leave her and her father alone for "ruining" the outfit she was wearing she was probably just having fun enjoying a meal. BEING A CHILD. Christ. Dictating what the child eats even though she's not the one cooking her meals every day, jog the duck on Sal. There must be a blizzard in Wakefield today ❄❄❄

Reactions: 20
1: her accent is everywhere.
2: she blatantly would get back with him if he would.
3: no one is arsed what kids wear
4: you use your kids as a showpiece
5: your not even arsed about your own kids so don’t slate him for not being
6: you can’t chose what she eats as it’s not you feeding her it’s your mum.
So sick of her narcissism it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.