Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I even asked her to stop speaking to me so horribly.
This has literally mad emails blood boil!!! I'm so so sorry for your loss ❤ no human being deserves that while going through something so traumatic. I really hope you're both ok and sending you love.
However, I do believe that prossie here was lucky she spoke with such a lovely lady, I know if she had messaged me this abuse I would not have been so nice back! Well done you keeping a cool head because I would have been straight on the phone reporting her for harassment, bullying and threats as well as giving her a piece of my mind !! Who does she thinks she is !? And the cheek to then pretend cry and say she's being bullied!! My word what a strange creature

Reactions: 10
Guys need your help. How do you delete your second Instagram off your app. I can’t deactivate for a week but I want it removed off my app. Where you have the option to log into you or the other account , how do I remove the other acc from my list for now?
I tried and tried this but couldn’t work out how

Reactions: 3
Time for me to drop a bombshell.

When Sallie doxxed me, she told me my husband died because it was karma for my comments on Tattle.

I’m done with Celebs hiding behind the “be kind” movement when they aren’t put to task about what they say to people privately.

I’ve been terrified to show this because she has threatened to report me to my regulatory body. But it’s time I stood up for myself and it’s time for me to show that she privately said to me something that broke me.

I refuse to be dragged across the mud for things I’ve said that are not defamatory, and opinion based only.
Omfg I’m so sorry I’ve only just seen this. She is pure scum!!!!!!!!!! Horrible horrible witch.

Reactions: 5
This has literally mad emails blood boil!!! I'm so so sorry for your loss ❤ no human being deserves that while going through something so traumatic. I really hope you're both ok and sending you love.
However, I do believe that prossie here was lucky she spoke with such a lovely lady, I know if she had messaged me this abuse I would not have been so nice back! Well done you keeping a cool head because I would have been straight on the phone reporting her for harassment, bullying and threats as well as giving her a piece of my mind !! Who does she thinks she is !? And the cheek to then pretend cry and say she's being bullied!! My word what a strange creature
I know the law very very well. Incidentally enough. She cannot take action against me and I cannot take action against her. It has something to do with not even living on the same continent. I have also always kept in mind to not say defamatory things about people. Because I know the law.

It seems clear though that a few people on Instagram are the first to use the Be Kind mantra, but then always fall back to their usual behaviour of not being very kind at all.

The good news is that I’m incredibly resilient. But if it was someone who may not be, copping those comments three months after their husband died, would have placed the well being of that person at significant risk.

She knew full well my husband had died.

“That’s why negative stuff has happened to you”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know the law very very well. Incidentally enough. She cannot take action against me and I cannot take action against her. It has something to do with not even living on the same continent. I have also always kept in mind to not say defamatory things about people. Because I know the law.

It seems clear though that a few people on Instagram are the first to use the Be Kind mantra, but then always fall back to their usual behaviour of not being very kind at all.

The good news is that I’m incredibly resilient. But if it was someone who may not be, copping those comments three months after their husband died, would have placed the well being of that person at significant risk.

She knew full well my husband had died.

“That’s why negative stuff has happened to you”
SHE IS VILE AND ANYONE WHO FELT SORRY FOR HER THEN READ THIS!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay, so she must like other people on insta have trolls that aren't on tattle?
And who decides what is an honest comment or is trolling?
And She can control who comments on her insta
and no one makes her read here, no its not nice but many things aren't nice if you look beneath the sanitised exterior.
Isn't doxxing illegal?
If sallie really wants to shut down this site she could try in a sensible way but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon because free speech 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Cannot wait for her ‘audience’ to see all these screenshots in her Live. If I get on I’m going to tell everyone to come read thread 21!

We need a Sallie Axl Exposed Insta page, where we can post these screenshots. No hate etc to make sure its public and not taken down. Just factual screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck she renting an office for, it looks like she's fucked the perfume off already.
I don't think she will need an admin team to manage her OF subscriptions.
How can she afford rent for an office, she probably owes about 6 months rent on the cell in wakey.....oh but she has a mortgage on that doesnt she 😂
Maybe the rent on an office is cheaper than a flat - she’s going to live there with the nice kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. I have, in the past, felt twinges of sympathy for Sal. That has now dissipated. She is disgusting and inhuman. Hugs to you Tigger, you are worth a million of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. I have, in the past, felt twinges of sympathy for Sal. That has now dissipated. She is disgusting and inhuman. Hugs to you Tigger, you are worth a million of her.
The thing is in have too. Like she clearly has problems, but then you realise she is the definition of mean girl.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she is on various influencers threads doing the same thing....

And if that is what she wants to do.. then she should because this is what this forum is for!

Instagram isn’t but she has used it several times to abuse people. Now that’s what I call a TROLL!

Tigger this has made me so angry. You dont deserve any of what she said to you! She cant blame people for having an opinion about her when she puts herself out there so publically.

Sallie your a toxic witch, a truly vile person with nothing to show for getting your flaps out for the past god knows how many years. May you catch crabs, herpes and nits all at once you over inflated piece of 💩

Reactions: 13
I really don't think the Q&A is happening, maybe she intended to and has chickened out or she just wanted to goad tattle into responding with real accounts (bc she said we're too spineless to use them) and it didn't work out because no one exposed themselves
Cannot wait for her ‘audience’ to see all these screenshots in her Live. If I get on I’m going to tell everyone to come read thread 21!

We need a Sallie Axl Exposed Insta page, where we can post these screenshots. No hate etc to make sure its public and not taken down. Just factual screenshots.

Reactions: 11
The office our Sal is looking out will just buy her a seat in that office for a certain number of hours a month.

Reactions: 6
She's horrid! I felt so sorry for her when she did that live where she was crying and talking about suicide but she's proven what an awful person she is. And she has one night out and all the positive new me nonsense is right out the window!

nope, she posted pictures from the office she wants to rent instead. I'm genuinely curious what exactly she needs an office for? i thought the perks of being a boss babe working with a MLM was that you work from home?
This office renting tit is pissing me off!! They are just serviced offices where you literally rent a desk for a day. Anyone can do this. Sallie you Silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe we should just throw Sallies logic right back at her - the abusive relationships, drug addiction, kids being taken away. It’s clearly just cause she’s an awful bleeping person.

@Tigger20 I am so so sorry for your loss Tigger. I can’t begin to imagine what you are going through. But you have a community here, and we are here for you.

Words fail me at how callous and sociopathic her responses are. For anyone that feels sorry for this low life or think she’s a good person deep down(!!!!!!) this is the evidence you needed to see!!! As clear as day!!! She is an awful, nasty individual.

• Heart
She is a disgusting human being , vile piece of scum ! Typical bully behaviour picking on someone who couldn’t fight back !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.