Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was live earlier so will give a little run down of what I saw, she was smoking a joint and off her tree as usual, she’s been banned from driving for a year and is selling her car that “she’s sat and had a wank in”, the crisis team are assessing her tomorrow, someone asked if she still speaks to sallie axl and she just said “no I don’t speak to sallie axl” and ignored any further questions about our Sal.
I thought she was more of a ‘normal’ state today

Reactions: 3
They’re gonna blow, everybody get down!
But really, what decent person would do this to someone’s lips?! The sooner they get the law through that only doctors can do these procedures the better. It just looks awful.
Also, why is her neck white and the face orange? Jesus Sal, use a blender.

Also just clocked on to the glade spray down the side of the door next to our Sal. Definitely needed 🐟
Omg that first pic 🤢 It’s my new profile pic, thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she's just moving on after these questions because reading here about herself is wasting time and energy she could use elsewhere. Like someone mentioned though if she doesn't answer the REAL questions then it'll just add fuel to the fire.
As long as the people who matter to her like her then that's all that matters 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Someone please ask Sal why she says soyyyyuuuuuu & nooooyyyuuuuuuu think this is what bugs me the most 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moving everyone in to the new offices. Isn’t everyone still working from home ?!? 🤣🤣🤣

When she videos the 2 people you can clearly see them thinking, who the duck is this ? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m in 2 minds if to join her live. I have questions 😂 I’m not going to be nasty. I know she’ll see this too. It would help if I knew what time this live was gonna be Sal?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But really, what decent person would do this to someone’s lips?! The sooner they get the law through that only doctors can do these procedures the better. It just looks awful.

Also just clocked on to the glade spray down the side of the door next to our Sal. Definitely needed 🐟
duck me She’s looking OLD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all honesty I’d rather work my fingers to the bone and just get by than sell my gash online to (married with kids) men and pervy old pensioners 🤢 never would I ever put my kids through the embarrassment of the pictures getting leaked all over the internet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In all honesty I’d rather work my fingers to the bone and just get by than sell my gash online to (married with kids) men and pervy old pensioners 🤢 never would I ever put my kids through the embarrassment of the pictures getting leaked all over the internet!
Do you know what, if I was incapable of working a normal job/had no interest having a realistic career (or whatever the reason Sallie doesn’t work is) and I knew I could make a few pounds showing me burger nipples off to randoms in 7p bras just so I could get my kids some beans on toast and pay me mortgage I 100% would - IF THAT WAS MY ONLY OPTION and I’d exhausted everything else 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

love the way she leaned forward about 2 videos in and the spoke to the driver so she couldn’t be accused of driving and being on her phone 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She was live earlier so will give a little run down of what I saw, she was smoking a joint and off her tree as usual, she’s been banned from driving for a year and is selling her car that “she’s sat and had a wank in”, the crisis team are assessing her tomorrow, someone asked if she still speaks to sallie axl and she just said “no I don’t speak to sallie axl” and ignored any further questions about our Sal.
Thankyou , i saw that she was having an episode on here the other day, and read her thread and it had got stopped x

Reactions: 3
You would be surprised. Most of the guys are really decent looking normal blokes. I have never had a guy join who is over 50 neither

• Sick
Reactions: 7
One minute she complains she is being bullied by trolls - next breathe no one bullies me !?!!

duck OFF.
duck OFF TALKING tit.
duck OFF SAYING YOU WILL
ANSWERS QUESTIONS (which you determined by how low ball they are)
AND YOUR LIPS LOOK LIKE A GLOSSY OUFS hole ...

duck OFF SAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.