Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can someone point me in the direction of her insta because the page I was following doesn't exist anymore?

Reactions: 2
Yet she’s out here selling her burger nips and burger pits (see pic🤮) for the price of a Big Mac without the meal 😂😂😂😂😂

MEL B VOICE: CORRR ME MINGE IS KICKING OFF A RIGHT PONG
What am I looking at here? 😂😂😂🤮

btw I DO think that’s lines in that video with her mate. Looks like she’s holding a bit of clear plastic?

Reactions: 4
we're supposed to believe sal has taken this opportunity to repress her desire to flaunt everything and not show how much she actually earns off OF, and no screenshot of it where it says she's in the top 1.4 percent of creators? alright hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we're supposed to believe sal has taken this opportunity to repress her desire to flaunt everything and not show how much she actually earns off OF, and no screenshot of it where it says she's in the top 1.4 percent of creators? alright hun
She recently mentioned how many subscribers she had, and at £3 a pop it works out around £1500/month not taking into account any extras she may make for videos and other services that she offers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She recently mentioned how many subscribers she had, and at £3 a pop it works out around £1500/month not taking into account any extras she may make for videos and other services that she offers.
I believe it was like 560 subs or something right? and then she gets tips obviously for private messages which she has said she does, but i just don't believe her tbh, someone like her doesn't say things, she shows them. i think those numbers are as real as her sallie express shite

Reactions: 9
That's a lot of money for a few hours work I guess. Doesn't seem like she enjoys her job, her life seems so sad.

Reactions: 3
The extended bender from the podcast has taken its toll........Wakey wakey rise and shine beg......surely she got businesses to run and hoeing to do.....bet she stinks like a rats hole today.....dirty mare

Plus her UC, housing benefit, council tax benefit......doesn’t own a tv so won’t pay for a licence no car costs......she’s coining it in really

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.