Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzing for her live, hope she saves it! Anyone who gets to watch live report back to us 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Go on his thread and read about him but be warned it’s not for the faint hearted 🤣
About to enter another rabbit hole thanks to this thread! First Bailey, then that part time working mummy and now this new one 🙈 you guys are keeping me sane this lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You sure they’re not catfishing you? 😂
On a serious note are you not bothered or worried about sexual pictures and videos being leaked? No hate just curious lol
They are leaked but I use an alias name for the naughty pics anyway so you would have to search that to find anything

Would fat girls make any money?

Asking for myself 🐷
I’m considered fat by most people. Guys are into every size shape colour. They like anything from normal chat to fetish

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My mate used to work in a massage parlour and some fella paid her hundreds to tit on a glass table and he lied under it.

My mate used to work in a massage parlour and some fella paid her hundreds to tit on a glass table and he lied under it.
Edit;she’s not a mate anymore. She came on to my ex hahaha

Not literally

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Not literally
Lmao your ex friend is a skank haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Not literally
Imagine if you couldn’t poo though. I don’t think I could poo on demand.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has anyone ever been asked to give a sockjob before. That’s a new one that was proposed to me on WhatsApp and the guy was duly blocked🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever been asked to give a sockjob before. That’s a new one that was proposed to me on WhatsApp and the guy was duly blocked🤷🏼‍♀️
I can imagine that rubbing quite a lot especially if it was thick cotton

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just spat my tea out. I couldn’t either. She must have had a laxative 🥺🤑😷😷😷😷
For the right price I’m sure I’d try my best to squeeze something out but I think I’d get stage freight from the pressure of someone watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.