Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know why she left Dubai in a hurry....from ger 'estate agent job'. Looks like she made a big big fool of herself as usual...
In Dubai estate agents work on comission only so she might not have made any money. To work properly/ legally you also need a licence to be an estate agent here. A tourist visa to Dubai lasts 30 days, after that time you either need to be oficially working for someone- it's called being sponsored, or you have to pay overstay fines every day. I think these are the reasons why she left Dubai. I normally look at each picture and work out where she was but too many at once omg.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t attempt any work whilst she was out there. Apart from selling her fanny or onlyarfans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So yesterday train wreck story 🙈 is this just her way of basically saying I hate my kids and I have zero interest in being a mum to them 😩

Reactions: 13
In Dubai estate agents work on comission only so she might not have made any money. To work properly/ legally you also need a licence to be an estate agent here. A tourist visa to Dubai lasts 30 days, after that time you either need to be oficially working for someone- it's called being sponsored, or you have to pay overstay fines every day. I think these are the reasons why she left Dubai. I normally look at each picture and work out where she was but too many at once omg.
She wasn’t an estate agent in Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t like to comment on people’s kids as we don’t know the full arrangements, but even if she didn’t lose custody until November last year judging by those stories she hasn’t exactly been present before she lost it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ she's a bit manic with the stories 😳
She’s not had her eldest for years
She’s not had the little one for about a year
But ok Sallie it’s been 3 months
Hahaha
Worst part is .... she seems proud that it’s only been 3 months !! (Sallie you fucked off to Dubai to start a new life for yourself in November luv)
Oh and not forgetting her life style choices are fine because she didn’t have her kids !!
Ok then 😩😩😩😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
So yesterday train wreck story 🙈 is this just her way of basically saying I hate my kids and I have zero interest in being a mum to them 😩
Agree
I always wonder will her children have any say in how often they see their mum do they get asked things like this in these situations does anybody know?
I wonder if they ask for her? My child is the same age a s and I can’t imagine a child that age not wanting their mummy especially at bedtime /poorly times etc 😣
If not there just so used to being without their mum which is so sad.

Oh Sallie..
Virtual court cases are done on the phone in a conference where we are (midlands)
Never heard of zoom being used but could be wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh Sallie..
court proceedings are 26 weeks. Plus the 3 months delay. That’s 9 months you’ve not had your kids love. The final decision was only made in nov!!

Agree
I always wonder will her children have any say in how often they see their mum do they get asked things like this in these situations does anybody know?
I wonder if they ask for her? My child is the same age a s and I can’t imagine a child that age not wanting their mummy especially at bedtime /poorly times etc 😣
If not there just so used to being without their mum which is so sad.

Virtual court cases are done on the phone in a conference where we are (midlands)
Never heard of zoom being used but could be wrong
Usually done on teams as it’s more secure

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.