Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure we’ve all been to some amazing places and amazing experiences but a time comes in your life when you realise other things have to take priority. Yes having kids/ career/ house / responsibilities etc doesn’t and shouldn’t stop you having fun or travelling but that should no longer be your sole aim in life.

would I love to go back to been 19 and have a boozy girls 2 week 18-30 holiday. Hell yes, is it going to happen? duck no

No way does she ever or has she ever paid outright for her kid's clothes. There's a kid's clothes shop on The Wirral which sells all the frilly, OTT and outlandish kid's clothes she dresses her kids in. The kind of shop you can buy now and pay later if you know the owner well. You know what kind of shop I mean? Anyhow, she owes them thousands. Always an excuse as to why she can't pay.
oh now that’s the tea!

*pulls up a chair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG as if I missed her highlight of her lezzing up with eyelash Terri 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm proud of having a degree, Sal's proud of a Lez off which turned sour the next day when Terri fucked her off
Why would you post that as your highlight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffks she gets more tragic by the day 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

No way does she ever or has she ever paid outright for her kid's clothes. There's a kid's clothes shop on The Wirral which sells all the frilly, OTT and outlandish kid's clothes she dresses her kids in. The kind of shop you can buy now and pay later if you know the owner well. You know what kind of shop I mean? Anyhow, she owes them thousands. Always an excuse as to why she can't pay.
Please tell us more 🤣🤣🤣🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you post that as your highlight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffks she gets more tragic by the day 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Please tell us more 🤣🤣🤣🧐🧐🧐
She knows who I am after I posted the other week about her eldest being in my kid's class at school!! Let's just say that she owes money to multiple places like the clothes shop in Birkenhead and still owes money to N's previous primary school for unpaid school dinners and school trips. The school have given up chasing her for the money. It doesn't surprise me one bit that she's furious at G for allowing S to get dirty in an expensive outfit. Sally thinks spending thousands on her kids' outfits makes her a good mum. She needs a reality check. At least the father has unsupervised times with his child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Im looking forward once we're out of lockdown to being able to take my baby to swimming, the farm, the beach, the park, baby classes, softplay and to see family members she's never met since she was born in 2020! Im excited that my 3 year old is finally able to start nursery school next week, after a year of no contact with other children her age. I cant wait for my depressed and anxiety ridden 13 year old, to be able to go back to school and see her friends. Not bleeping off abroad, not getting my eyelashes and nails done, not travelling all over the country for a bleeping podcast. Do you know why sal, because im a mum and my kids come first. They dont care about outfits being designer and costing more than a months rent. They want a mother who is present and puts their wants and needs first. She makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG as if I missed her highlight of her lezzing up with eyelash Terri 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm proud of having a degree, Sal's proud of a Lez off which turned sour the next day when Terri fucked her off
Spent that night calling her a c u next Tuesday makin a proper mug of her.
Makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 2
Your profile picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the bleeping coke bloat❄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sal - get onn that plane love - we are ready for you to ruin your life once more!! Take it away 🎉🎉 ✈ 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.