Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that’s the door, and not lines. But I’ve no doubt in my mind that’s what the card was out for, it’s just not in the video.

Reactions: 13
Not that I want to defend her but I think they’re just the light hitting the panelling lines. There’s nothing for the lines to be on if you look at the way her hand is with her phone.
Yea defo the light hitting the door panels x

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think that’s the door, and not lines. But I’ve no doubt in my mind that’s what the card was out for, it’s just not in the video.
Oh yeah I retract now I’m prob wrong, re. The panelling

*no drugs were involved in the making of the Video though 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought they were lines, feel slightly less of a tit now 😂

Can see why I never notice photoshopping till you lot post it here now though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s a show isn’t she. Doesn’t deserve those kids and I hope she never gets them back. Imagine the life they would have if she got them back. Don’t think I’d sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s on a massive comedown after her ‘podcast’ but I’m sure she’s also on a wind up of tattle to try and make herself relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Life lessons from a brass coke head........View attachment 447921
🤯🤬🤬growing as a person and leaving toxic people behind...
those two litle girls are gonna be devestated when they grow up and realise how Fucken vile their mother was !! 💔

“Growing as a person and leaving your kids behind” that should say. She has no intention of wanting those kids back. All she wants is to be on holiday getting off her face being “wild and free”
Pretty much said the same 💔💔

She should be bleeping sterilised !! She’s absolutely disgusting !! Thinks she’s relevant !!! 🤢🤢🤢I dislike her !!! Honestly she makes me so angry !!! Pathetic little desperate woman !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine sitting in your bed sit by yourself while your kids are miles away as they are every night trying to play this stupid game of smoke and mirrors to people who have seen the countless meltdowns and fights that directly follow almost all of your "amazing" experiences. That's genuinely really bleeping sad.

Reactions: 22
Sallie you clearly dont want your kids. Let them be raised by a family fit to give them everything they deserve. Best gift you can give now. Why not duck off to Europe permanently and party away the rest of your best life LIKE A G.. LOLLL. duck off and dont look back, we’ll help you pack your stinky stringy thingy things. Lots of love x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did that too, I had boyfriends from 20 to 27 and then I was single out of choice for 3 years until 30, shagging around (mainly women!), drinking, drugging, going to gigs, living alone, it was such good fun, I was young and loving being young... But I had no kids!

Then I met a boy, had kids and my life is very different now, but those beautiful years are a lovely memory and they shaped me tbh that's how it should be, you act young when you are young and you find yourself and then you move on with the next part of your life, career or family or whatever you choose.

Sal be glad you had that experience, but choose your children FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just seen sallies stories an not even coping😂😂 fair enough being a single woman with nothing holding you back living your life but a 34 year old mother of 2 I feel embarrassed for her. Cos my motherhood path has been raising my kids not Swanning of doing what she does and as for gerrard feeling the kid meat at least he has access hun unlike u

Reactions: 16
Sallie needs to understand that G has equal parental rights and as much right to choose what the child eats in his presence as she has to choose not to feed her in hers.

imagine thinking you have more rights than the other parent of your child?? Especially when you don’t have residency of said child. As for the £450 outfit.........😂😂😂😂😂 I buy mist of my daughters clothes from George/next/Zara along with some branded items such as doc martens and vans etc. She always looks nice and she’s always comfortable (unlike the frills and bells of the designer gear) she’s also allowed to play and get mucky. Shows the arrogance and narc attitude Sallie has.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.