Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else kind of hoping she’s okay? She’s obviously been looking on here and I feel a bit sad for her
I think she definitely goes with the crowd as in she will vibe with who she is with... With the lad (blythe?) she was very zen and hippy (actually really liked her here as she did seem to strip back and be quite real and happy but who knows!) and then with Sophie may dickson she began dressing her little one the same as Sophie did her girls in the roman type dressed etc.. But now I feel this crowd has led her very astray. I've nothing against the only fans thing... I just think it's a very slippery slope and with all that's happened in her personal life I fear it was a distraction and a high and things may get very bad now

Reactions: 6
Anyone else kind of hoping she’s okay? She’s obviously been looking on here and I feel a bit sad for her
I wouldn’t wish her any ill but I think a lot of people are more deserving of concern. Give her an inch and her sort will take a mile. You can only play the ‘little lost girl’ for so long and she’s mid thirties. Maybe she should reflect on some of the stuff said on here if she reads it instead of burying her head in the “they’re just jealous of me” sand and continuing with her hedonistic lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would be absolutely shitting a brick if I lost a phone like hers, can see the OF being discounted to 99p at this rate.

• Haha
I waver between I can't bare her to them feeling sorry for her. She's on the way to rock bottom at the moment though, shes so erratic and the whole London thing was another level. That was like a bleeping thriller film unfolding in front of our eyes! Someone up thread mentioned her nose but Isabellas nose is just weird, never seen nostrils quite like them tbh! Look on her stories.

I’m just saying if she’s done something horrendous this time, we all know she’s been reading horrible things about herself.
Im signing off.

Reactions: 2
If Sallie has harmed herself in any way it’s likely due to the fact she has mental health issues, appears to have a drug problem, likely prostitutes herself, sells photos of her fanny for a few quid and has had her children removed from her care due to her behaviour rather than people on here saying she’s a bit of a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 21
That Isabella has nose jobbed her nose into oblivion, never seen anything like it in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Isabella has nose jobbed her nose into oblivion, never seen anything like it in my life.
I thought it was a glitch on a filter as one nostril is really strange for sure! But nope... That's just her nose :O eek

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing she’s going to appear in a couple of days saying how much she’s enjoyed time off social media with her kids 🙄 then carry on exactly as before

Sallis back! On stories asking for numbers while sat in the range as she's lost em all... And isabella is at a party with the guy they are with sometimes... And it's all guys by the looks of it 👀👀👀

Edit - there's girls there too... And lots of balloons again

Reactions: 5
Sallis back! On stories asking for numbers while sat in the range as she's lost em all... And isabella is at a party with the guy they are with sometimes... And it's all guys by the looks of it 👀👀👀

Edit - there's girls there too... And lots of balloons again
Wtf is the obsessions with balloons? What is in them? Nitrous Oxide?

Wtf is the obsessions with balloons? What is in them? Nitrous Oxide?
I've actually got no idea! Definitely something like that... Gives a mini high I think. We always find the metal cannisters all over the roads :( think they can be pretty dangerous to inhale whatever it is :eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.