Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest, she had me concerned for a second..looks like all is well 😅 - absolutely not buying that story about the phone being smashed or in a taxi..something has definitely went down.

Reactions: 2
26317465-7EC7-4F12-9506-EA6490891082.png

Hi Sallie 👋 🤣 fyi those awkward grinding crotch shots that you’re doing are gonna let us know what #vegan breakfast you had 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh part of me was worried for her and part of me was hopeful she'd jacked the crap in and decided to try and sort her life out. But no.. Just same old confused, egotistical, me me me sal. Well.. Guess it's time to sit back and keep watching the car crash 😂

Reactions: 7
Sallie nothin is private in your life remember.. you get ur foo out over haribos in the local shop..can’t wait till tomorrow when you’ve sorted your head out and show us smashed avacado with chilli flakes for brekky.. u can’t can’t kid us, Uve been on a bender 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has so much going for her when she was growing up and Lisa her Mum was always so supportive! She chose the wrong path, she was already off the rails in that Xfactor video!
Google, Sallie Waterhouse show reel. Honestlt, shr could have actually gone somewhere had she not been a complete fame hungry, coke headed bleep!

Oh and she can't sing for tit anymore. The coke has burnt away at her vocal chords and nose.
I'm sure we'll probably see a post now today of her singing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has so much going for her when she was growing up and Lisa her Mum was always so supportive! She chose the wrong path, she was already off the rails in that Xfactor video!
Google, Sallie Waterhouse show reel. Honestlt, shr could have actually gone somewhere had she not been a complete fame hungry, coke headed bleep!

Oh and she can't sing for tit anymore. The coke has burnt away at her vocal chords and nose.
I'm sure we'll probably see a post now today of her singing 😂
I saw her showreel ages ago and really liked her voice. She has had so many times where she could have turned things around but still she seems to want to cling on to youth or fame or.. Something! It can't last.. All of this stuff Is just superficial, fickle and short lived highs.. For what! It's so sad to see but she is an adult and in control of her own life... Would she really have chosen this back then?! I doubt it!! Feel mean saying it but she really is mutton.

Reactions: 4
I saw her showreel ages ago and really liked her voice. She has had so many times where she could have turned things around but still she seems to want to cling on to youth or fame or.. Something! It can't last.. All of this stuff Is just superficial, fickle and short lived highs.. For what! It's so sad to see but she is an adult and in control of her own life... Would she really have chosen this back then?! I doubt it!! Feel mean saying it but she really is mutton.
Yes, trust me, I know this girl inside out. She most definitely would have chosen this life back then. She started topless shoots at 16 years old!
She would chose ANYTHING if it meant fame, she's the biggest attention seeker. Everything she does is for attention and a reaction!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, trust me, I know this girl inside out. She most definitely would have chosen this life back then. She started topless shoots at 16 years old!
She would chose ANYTHING if it meant fame, she's the biggest attention seeker. Everything she does is for attention and a reaction!
Okay wow I did not know this! I think sometimes I sympathise with sallie as a victim but then I just need to look at her history... And not just what she shares online (which is bad enough!) and realistically it's just all one big act! Me me me sallie... What an absolute disgrace for her kids :(

Reactions: 4
Had no idea she'd been on XFactor! Any tit reality show to avoid getting a 'proper' job then basically.

Reactions: 3
Kids craven n some shops r starting to open as of tomorrow in town n sunbeds r open olny certain times thow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.