Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Sappnin ladies? Been on that Kate Hayes makeup thread and it’s been a wild ride. Where’s Sallie? Do we believe that’s she’s really lost her phone or do we think she’s been chopped up by the Albanian Mafia for illicit flange shots? Time will tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i keep trying to read that Katie Hayes thread but so much is going off and it moves too fast lol would anyone be willing to give me the low down about KH and what she has done? 😬

Reactions: 4
If she was out it may have been with isabella... Who was out last night and there's balloons on the tables...

BTW I'm a short time lurker first time poster and WOW this site has opened my eyes so much in the ths past few days :eek:

I'm actually concerned for sallie :(

Reactions: 10
i keep trying to read that Katie Hayes thread but so much is going off and it moves too fast lol would anyone be willing to give me the low down about KH and what she has done? 😬
There’s all kinds going back the last few months but the latest is she did a story advertising non-alcoholic Prosecco but in the middle of it, she said she didn’t have anything against drinking while pregnant and she knew loads of people who did and they were fine and admitted to having wine or Prosecco while she’s been pregnant. Obviously, she was called out on it by a lot of people so she’s now deleted the story and screenshotted the messages and says she’s being trolled, going for the sympathy vote before anyone realises what an epic mess she is. Lauryn Goodman has weighed in on it all and was going on about police involvement etc etc, but she’s since been shown the video of what was actually said and has now disassociated herself from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s all kinds going back the last few months but the latest is she did a story advertising non-alcoholic Prosecco but in the middle of it, she said she didn’t have anything against drinking while pregnant and she knew loads of people who did and they were fine and admitted to having wine or Prosecco while she’s been pregnant. Obviously, she was called out on it by a lot of people so she’s now deleted the story and screenshotted the messages and says she’s being trolled, going for the sympathy vote before anyone realises what an epic mess she is. Lauryn Goodman has weighed in on it all and was going on about police involvement etc etc, but she’s since been shown the video of what was actually said and has now disassociated herself from it.
Thanks! I will head over to that thread 🙂

Reactions: 2
‘Sappnin ladies? Been on that Kate Hayes makeup thread and it’s been a wild ride. Where’s Sallie? Do we believe that’s she’s really lost her phone or do we think she’s been chopped up by the Albanian Mafia for illicit flange shots? Time will tell!
Been there myself always followed that thread its hotttttt ☕ never went on for a few days and had to catch up on about 15 pages 😂
But where is sal only a few options, napping, sniffing, brassing out the tuna canoe. Not likely to be spending some time out from social media to spend time with her daughters is it 🥴🐸

Reactions: 3
Has she duck left in a taxi. It’ll be wedged up some fat bald rich 60 year olds arse on vibrate mode and she’ll be getting paid to ring it while he pisses on her. Dubai training. That crusty £1 primarni dental floss doesn’t buy itself gals!

Has she duck left it in a taxi. It’ll be wedged up some fat bald rich 60 year olds arse on vibrate mode and she’ll be getting paid to ring it while he pisses on her. Dubai training. That crusty £1 primarni dental floss doesn’t buy itself gals!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has she duck left in a taxi. It’ll be wedged up some fat bald rich 60 year olds arse on vibrate mode and she’ll be getting paid to ring it while he pisses on her. Dubai training. That crusty £1 primarni dental floss doesn’t buy itself gals!
Crying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think this might be the single best post I've ever seen on Tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else kind of hoping she’s okay? She’s obviously been looking on here and I feel a bit sad for her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.