Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s starting the MLM shite now, looking for “Girls” to join her team 🙄 Anything for money except get a proper bloody job !!

Reactions: 4
Is it the filter, or does she have a mark across her eye/eyebrow? Her left eye, but the right eye as we look at it ?

Reactions: 3
Yesterday she said she left her phone in a taxi.

This evening, she says her phone was 'smashed'

Reactions: 2
That hat looks bleeping stupid. She can’t keep up with her own lies fair enough she has mental health issues but take your phone away. Get help get your children back.. drink driving also! Great person regardless if it’s one! If you have children and actually cared..

Reactions: 1
It’s a tattoo that I think
This ... bet she’s got leathered & got into a scrape of some kind. Hence her absence for a few days & the fact she said her phone was left in a taxi, now she said it’s smashed.
You’ve got to have a good memory to be a good liar...clearly Sal doesn’t have that ‘quality’ 😱 I see it now! That’s a definitely a mark or cut of some sort

So now her phone was smashed ? Thought she left it in the taxi?

Also that isabelle is at some 'classy looking' party with poor puppies !

Reactions: 1
‘Chunky’ 😱 she looked fine here to me! It’s a shame she has such self deprecation for her Natural (ish) past self
I just googled her age as I thought she was older than 32?

Her xfactor audition came up, not a fan of the baggy trousers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can’t she ever ever go on stories and not use that iambeautiful filter !!! She never ever comes on live without that bloody filter !!!

It’s definitely a cut of some sort it’s on
Drink driving with that can of gin though 🙈

so you remember about 6 months ago wasn’t she in a car crash or something? Then she hasn’t had a car for about 6 months. I wonder if she had a driving ban for something

I just googled her age as I thought she was older than 32?

Her xfactor audition came up, not a fan of the baggy trousers
What the hell is she wearing?!!

It’s definitely a cut of some sort it’s on
Drink driving with that can of gin though 🙈

so you remember about 6 months ago wasn’t she in a car crash or something? Then she hasn’t had a car for about 6 months. I wonder if she had a driving ban for something

What the hell is she wearing?!!
From what I know she had to go to court last year or so over to many speeding tickets and appeal for it , she wasn’t ment to drive but the person that told me that said she was driving to the house he/she loved in ignored the fact she was not allowed to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.