Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys itโ€™s quiet this thread now, itโ€™s all going off on the KHM thread get yourselves over there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Back to our good old friend Sal, like where is she? She was at that party last night but maybe Bibs turned up and snatched her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Back to our good old friend Sal, like where is she? She was at that party last night but maybe Bibs turned up and snatched her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
After you said that I had to search her name on Instagram to find her. She's usually one of the first on my stories. No stories today. Must be one hell of a come down today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After you said that I had to search her name on Instagram to find her. She's usually one of the first on my stories. No stories today. Must be one hell of a come down today!!
SAME! Maybe sheโ€™s taken a day out to:

Change her bedding
Confront her neighbours with the barking dogs
Change her tooth floss white crusty thong
Soak her fanny flaps in Dettol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont know who this person is but i want to read about it. Where do i start? I searched her name and about 1000 threads came up ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still no IG stories which is massively unusual! Wonder where sheโ€™s gone??

Reactions: 7
Yeah maybe! I didnโ€™t no insta done bans tho I thought only Facebook done them!

She's either o'd. Her Internet has ran out and hasnt got any mates to hot spot. Or she's doing it for attention and she'll be back on in a few days with a 75% discount on of and doing it for ยฃ2.50

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly worrying that she hasnt been on advertising her fanjita for a fiver for a while now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think they do ban.

Am sure she said before that she had been banned from doing lives

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.