Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found tattle 😍 what's with sallies accent 🥴 when did she lose her kids .I unfollowed her last year. Found this thread 👌
She stabbed her ex in front of her toddler. I think there have been issues before this anyway with her lifestyle, drugs, mental problems etc

Reactions: 2
Jealous of what? Your tuna canoe. I'm happy chillin with my kids whilst your galavanting all over the world for cock. Dont have kids if you cannot be arsed to look after them. Absolute embarrassment of a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to laugh when I read those stories. I am the same age as her and I also have 2 children. In the past 8 years, I have battled cancer, have had surgery after surgery with more on the way, 2 chronic conditions that cause so much pain every day, Im in menopause and every day is a struggle. But from that, I set up a support group to help women dealing with cancer and beyond, I do regular charity work, I completed 2 BSc degrees and have just finished a year postgrad course. I did all this studying at night, going to classes and not getting home till 11pm, undergoing surgeries but still staying on top of everything and running a home with 2 children who are very well cared for. I battle depression and anxiety and im currently awaiting an MRI to rule out a reoccurance of my cancer. And ye know what? I wouldnt swap an ounce of that to live your life Sallie. Youre just fooling yourself at the end of the day. You may think youre a boss witch and your life is great but its empty. Im not jealous of you, I pity you. So you keep living the fake lifestyle you portray because when that all ends, and it will, youll just be another lonely, bitter, miserable woman who traded in a lovely, honest life with your children, for cheap thrills and fake designer clothes 👍🏻
Well done . You should be so proud of yourself . Good luck with your scan xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That last post 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know the girls she’s with and she’s nothing I mean nothing like her. Seriously where and how does she just leach on to folk.

She is a joke! Absolutely no one is jealous love! 😂

This post got me!?! She actually sells herself online for £3.99, takes drugs with teenagers, broke every lockdown rule and she has the balls to post something like this 😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahaha yeah salli, fooled us by pretending to be a coke head, flying your flaps for a fiver.. who is the real salli ?!?!

IMG_6619.PNG
Correct me if I'm wrong... but didn't Sallie make an account on here and go on a rant to everyone on one of the earlier pages of the last thread?

'I don't give a tit about anyone else's lives' ... we know love, not even your own kids lives ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 151216Correct me if I'm wrong... but didn't Sallie make an account on here and go on a rant to everyone on one of the earlier pages of the last thread?

'I don't give a tit about anyone else's lives' ... we know love, not even your own kids lives ffs!
Did she ?!?! I've missed that one ffs

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how she claims to be a boss witch and has had or attempted her own businesses but can’t even string a sentence together!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.