Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t read the negativity, but I definitely do read it, but I don’t care about it, but I do. You are all jealous”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jealous of what? A half-furnished flat/crack den? Not having my kids live with me? Only having hanger-on mates, half my age, who are with me for the free coke? Or maybe it’s the only way of making money is to get my tits and flaps out for £3.92 a go. She’s the epitome of the word skank. I feel so sorry for her kids. The oldest one especially because she (and her friends) will soon be old enough to realise exactly who and what her mum is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SHES BEEN HERE 100% 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😂😂😂😂

I haven’t seen one jealous comment on here, who’d be jealous of that rat. We all have mutual disgust towards this idiot who’s wasting her life, that’s all I see 👏🏼
Doesn’t she constantly write in directs on Instagram about girls? Slagging off how they look? Doesn’t she always get in to twitter arguments saying disgusting things to people she used to be friends with? I’ve never known a women to go through as many friends as she does!

Reactions: 7
Thought? Taught! 🤦‍♀️
Why does she pretend she's a good mom who teaches her kids things like riding a bike?! Your mom did it and you watched. I find is disgusting that she says something about her young child then a few posts later is a bare arse £3.92 a flash picture. Square arse

“I lit don’t give a tit about anyone else’s lives”
Well that’s clearly bleeping apparent seeing as you give not one tit about your children’s lives.
“If I fall out with people I don’t slag them off I just move on”
Is this before or after you stab them with a pair of scissors in front of your child.

Stay off the coke eh Sal, it’s warping your bimbo brain. Who in their right mind would be jealous of a plastic less than fantastic, coke head who flashes her gash for less than £3 and isn’t allowed her own children unsupervised. Oh and to top it off you wear a lunchbox and cycling shorts and actually think you look good HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pull your £1 g string out your hole and shove your “jealousy” card straight up there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SHES BEEN HERE 100% 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😂😂😂😂

I haven’t seen one jealous comment on here, who’d be jealous of that rat. We all have mutual disgust towards this idiot who’s wasting her life, that’s all I see 👏🏼
I’m jealous that she has time to nap. That’s about it.
Having said that I quite l’d quite like to keep my kids so il forgo the naps and not palm them off on the social

Reactions: 4
So now she’s begging for someone to take her extensions out without ruining her hair 😂🤣😂 come on... She must be bald.

I had my head shaved for charity 3 years back and I must have more natural hair than she does.
Don’t worry Sal, just shave the bleeping lot off, you’ll be surprised and you’ll look a hell of a lot cleaner 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her recent stories have infuriated me.
Jealous?! no hun, come have a look at our lives then let’s see who’s jealous.
She’s so deluded

Reactions: 3
Her whole body isn't hers... her face, ass and tits and god knows what else has been bought. Either by her through getting her prawn ring out or by disgusting business men, who probably like to have a dump on her... she has swapped her motherhood and their unconditional love for her bigger love of sticking gross powder up her disintegrating nostrils. I did all my raving and partying in my teens/20s and am more than happy in my 30s to be settled and have a lovely, safe, cosy home filled with love. So jealous hun I don't look like crackwhore Barbie who's trying to stay young so seedy men will buy a pic of her dirty cat flap 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 She was a twit on BB but this mess is just unrecognisable lately. She'll end up sectioned if she keeps on 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s well and truly ruined her face. She didn’t need any work doing
Her face?? Look that the picture of her arm and underarm/waist. What the actual? She’s ruined full stop. When she’s 50 she will be sorry... literally like a wax works gone wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice her moaning about people messaging asking her to post their business?! She says about how she usually does paid posts and doesn’t mind giving out freebies but that she basically won’t and is too busy...erm Sallie love you are on the ponce from half these businesses on the daily, give something back! Cheek of it!
Too busy ?? She is spending her days taking pictures of her own ass while in the house half naked and the rest of her time on the game...

Her recent stories have infuriated me.
Jealous?! no hun, come have a look at our lives then let’s see who’s jealous.
She’s so deluded
Jealous.. I am yes, I've always wanted to live a life on the game, my kids taken away from me and off my cake half the time swanning around with pimps. Salli girlll you have the life we can only bleeping dream of !!

Reactions: 8
I would rather pay my own way than any man say you wouldn’t have that if it wasn’t for me 🥱

you wouldn’t be getting 2.99 for a flap flash if it wasn’t for men 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.