Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she honestly think anyone is jealous of her lifestyle, I bet it’s a life that she doesn’t even want !! Empty, lonely, vacuous, fake rented lifestyle!
Oh & my youngest is 3, bullshit her if she got her LG to ride her bike for a mile without having to carry the bloody bike back home !! If she did ride the mile, she can get her one of those matching Tour de France outfits she wears for the raves !!

Reactions: 11
Her whole body isn't hers... her face, ass and tits and god knows what else has been bought. Either by her through getting her prawn ring out or by disgusting business men, who probably like to have a dump on her... she has swapped her motherhood and their unconditional love for her bigger love of sticking gross powder up her disintegrating nostrils. I did all my raving and partying in my teens/20s and am more than happy in my 30s to be settled and have a lovely, safe, cosy home filled with love. So jealous hun I don't look like crackwhore Barbie who's trying to stay young so seedy men will buy a pic of her dirty cat flap 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 She was a twit on BB but this mess is just unrecognisable lately. She'll end up sectioned if she keeps on 😳😳
Dirty cat flap has got me howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t understand how she can lie so much. And WHY she only has one set of bedding. I change mine every two days and have at least 4 sets... sick of the sight of that crappy bedding. She emptied the room to get it decorated now the bed is back and she’s in those dirty covers 🤷‍♀️ Instead of laying in bed, sort your washing out and get your walls sorted 🤣
Her whole body isn't hers... her face, ass and tits and god knows what else has been bought. Either by her through getting her prawn ring out or by disgusting business men, who probably like to have a dump on her... she has swapped her motherhood and their unconditional love for her bigger love of sticking gross powder up her disintegrating nostrils. I did all my raving and partying in my teens/20s and am more than happy in my 30s to be settled and have a lovely, safe, cosy home filled with love. So jealous hun I don't look like crackwhore Barbie who's trying to stay young so seedy men will buy a pic of her dirty cat flap 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 She was a twit on BB but this mess is just unrecognisable lately. She'll end up sectioned if she keeps on 😳😳
I was actually just thinking..... Maybe because she's been doing this for so long and only mixes with others like herself that she thinks the way she lives is normal? 😔

Reactions: 4
Oh lord this girl! What a car crash of a life ! Of my kids we’re taken from me I don’t think I could go on! I couldn’t live with the guilt of of i would have failed them the embarrassment the guilt ! She feels nothing ! Stone cold heart! Wonder what her mom thinks of her behaviour? I know what mine would think, and it’s not even like she tries to be a better person to help herself get them back home full time ! She just continues to be reckless ! Who walks around a shop with there arse out and post it online ! Obviously SS look at her socials and she must know that! Is she for real!! Her daughters will grow up and look back and say mom you did duck all to get us back I fact you was just as bad ! And they won’t class her as there mom they won’t respect her they will more than likely disown her just like she’s more of less doing to them now!! Vile woman

Reactions: 2
I was actually just thinking..... Maybe because she's been doing this for so long and only mixes with others like herself that she thinks the way she lives is normal? 😔
I agree It's the coke cloud she's living under. Long term prolific abuse of coke makes you into a completely different person. She's probably got some sort of psychological disorder from it by now. It can be reversed but she would need years of working on herself in strict conditions and leave all the wasters and users in the gutter. She has to have the strength of character to change though and I don't think she has.

Reactions: 7
So not only does Sallie salmon snatch think we are jealous she also thinks we are all thick ... with all the napping/ hair touching/ pouting videos / filming OF $5 fanny content/ / having 500 baths cause she can’t get rid of the stench from her thrush infected vag , does she seriously expect us to believe she taught her kid to ride a bike which she then proceeded to ride for a mile... Sal hun, you’re full of tit , all that coke has made you believe your own lies. Keep posting all the kids related stuff you like , you’re filming no one . You’ve lost your kids, live in rented accommodation , have no decent friends or influence in your life, no career except for selling your fanny and respect for $5 dollars a go . Your most notable achievement is lasting for 1 week in the BB house , shagging someone’s BF from TOWIE, committing benefits fraud, lying that your step father abused you, stabbing your ex in front of your kid and you think people are jealous ??? Sallie hun, I know you’re reading this so can you kindly explain what exactly everyone is jealous of cause im really confused 🤷‍♀️

So not only does Sallie salmon snatch think we are jealous she also thinks we are all thick ... with all the napping/ hair touching/ pouting videos / filming OF $5 fanny content/ / having 500 baths cause she can’t get rid of the stench from her thrush infected vag , does she seriously expect us to believe she taught her kid to ride a bike which she then proceeded to ride for a mile... Sal hun, you’re full of tit , all that coke has made you believe your own lies. Keep posting all the kids related stuff you like , you’re filming no one . You’ve lost your kids, live in rented accommodation , have no decent friends or influence in your life, no career except for selling your fanny and respect for $5 dollars a go . Your most notable achievement is lasting for 1 week in the BB house , shagging someone’s BF from TOWIE, committing benefits fraud, lying that your step father abused you, stabbing your ex in front of your kid and you think people are jealous ??? Sallie hun, I know you’re reading this so can you kindly explain what exactly everyone is jealous of cause im really confused 🤷‍♀️
*fooling no one .... sorry for typos she boils my piss and I got all carried away ranting about the skank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she’s got a concealer lathered black eye.
I bet someone eyeballed her lunchbox at the illegal rave so she did a slut drop to release her sushi stench to protect the lunchbox of ket and she got punched in the face for hideous aroma.
Or most likely scenario.... she was sucking some 20 year old pill heads maggot for twos on a line and as he’s gone to zip up his left bollock has smashed straight into her socket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She deffo has a black eye! I never really noticed it in earlier stories but I can see it much more in her recent stories. Wonder what happened 🤔

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s a black eye it’s that hideous filter she uses that mutilates your face. I just tried it on myself and I look like ET’s armpit 😂. Have no idea why it’s called “I am beautiful” filter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad I found tattle 😍 what's with sallies accent 🥴 when did she lose her kids .I unfollowed her last year. Found this thread 👌

*fooling no one .... sorry for typos she boils my piss and I got all carried away ranting about the skank
Who did she shag from towie?? ☕

I reckon she wears wigs and begs for wigs so she doesn't have to wash her hair! Never looks clean.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.