Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note shes got fresh filler bruises on her lips. Prime example of more breaking the law in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 14
Shes not putting it on you can clearly bleeping see that thr girls in bits crying her eyes out, if you can't see what your all doing then there's no help for you, you clearly have no hearts and no morals what so ever.
Agree with what you’re saying but don’t act like a martyr, I’ve read your posts commenting on girl’s appearances (Rosie Bragg). Exactly the same sort of comments that are made here and sometimes worse. You’re not an angel by any means, so there’s really no place for you to come here and make those accusations when you’ve made some pretty cutting comments yourself about different people. 🤥

Shes not putting it on you can clearly bleeping see that thr girls in bits crying her eyes out, if you can't see what your all doing then there's no help for you, you clearly have no hearts and no morals what so ever.
A highly hypocritical comment coming from you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Defo psycho Sal who wrote that so she could do her rant video stupid twit anything to get that blue tick back she is a lier n nothing else if it was hurting n damaging u that much u just wouldnt look I dont get y they look at this site does my head in sorry sal stop looking at this if its damaging u that much take urself away from social media oh no u carnt cause u love the attention 🤪 this n the khm haven't half kept me laughing after the shitest month of my life lost me little mum n if wenrnt for these threads I would of cracked up n gone mad but yas have all made me laugh when I needed it ur comments give me life literally love yas

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dip in and out of the thread, I usually just lurk but I swear she does this every month and every month there’s the usual ‘I feel sorry for her’ comments and then a few days later she’s right back to her bullshit. You can call me heartless, but I’m not buying her bs. Give it a few days and she’ll be back to ‘controlling the narrative’ and begging for onlyfans subs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
you do not have the final say in how we are to interpret behaviour, nor are you the ‘morals judge’ Sallie herself has been publicly extremely vile and has revelled in making others feel bad for their bodies/looks/family life/possessions etc etc. It would be very interesting to see how her ‘fronting’ an anti bullying campaign when there’s so many screenshots of her doing exactly that.

I never saw the comment she’s referring to, I’d never support anyone telling anyone to commit suicide.........but I don’t accept that people can’t be held to account for their actions. The ‘be kind’ movement has been pushed by those who misinterpret it as ‘be quiet’ as it fits their agenda (ie be as morally awful as you like without consequence). The kind of Z list celebrity that thrives on gossip that suits and attention but dislikes it when others know the truth or anything they don’t want others to know. It’s hypocritical.

Reactions: 39
All to detract from the trouble she could be in from the indecent exposure ?

Reactions: 11
Video was a sad but she doesn’t mind speaking about people’s kids, outing people on social media and also her family has to see these comments, but didn’t Mind trying to stab her kids father in front of her child. She doesn’t mind her arse hole, fanny And tits all over the internet also for her family to see. Yeah we all have an opinion on the shite she flaunts on her public Instagram page! She could easily have a private Instagram with friends and family only but she chooses not to cos she’s an attention seeker. The only person who has caused her this misery is herself. She walks round Asda with no clothes on but that’s totally acceptable with kids possibly shopping there. Just no. What makes her so superior exactly. She needs to remember she’s making the life choices she does or has previously we just comment on it as I said it’s all public. That comment was obviously out of order an totally uncalled for. I’m still baffled as to how she seen it since she doesn’t read tatte and so many other active members didn’t see it but she did, makes you wander.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
THIS 👏👏👏

you do not have the final say in how we are to interpret behaviour, nor are you the ‘morals judge’ Sallie herself has been publicly extremely vile and has revelled in making others feel bad for their bodies/looks/family life/possessions etc etc. It would be very interesting to see how her ‘fronting’ an anti bullying campaign when there’s so many screenshots of her doing exactly that.

I never saw the comment she’s referring to, I’d never support anyone telling anyone to commit suicide.........but I don’t accept that people can’t be held to account for their actions. The ‘be kind’ movement has been pushed by those who misinterpret it as ‘be quiet’ as it fits their agenda (ie be as morally awful as you like without consequence). The kind of Z list celebrity that thrives on gossip that suits and attention but dislikes it when others know the truth or anything they don’t want others to know. It’s hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just my two cents.

I know a tattler had her insta taken down, but no amount of reporting would have brought it down if she wasn't breaking guidelines and rules about sexual content and MLM shilling, that's on her not us.

In my opinion that account being taken down has given her the perfect opportunity to pack it all in and just go live a quiet normal life with an actual job, and she should take it.

If indeed her plan for this campaign was to come to anything - which it won't, her ID/IP idea could never possibly work - then should she not be held responsible for the absolutely horrendous things she's said that are on par if not worse than what LC has said about her? For everything, from her Becca Edward's rant stretching back to her Facebook days.

I agree with whoever said that she's in full woe is me mood at the moment, and also that I don't think this really has anything to do with tattle and we're just being scapegoats. Yes, it is bleeping terrible to see her upset, but it's not our job to coddle her, she needs to take responsibility, you can't get mad at people for responding to your attention seeking, especially if you at putting other people at risk

Reactions: 28
How easily a little waterworks can turn opinion lol. Everyone’s having a hard time with lockdown. Everyone’s in a bad place.
Nobody else has told her to kill herself, you can see she’s lying for sympathy and yet you’re still giving her sympathy even though you know what she’s saying is lies. That’s crazy behaviour.

Reactions: 23
To be fair - her bad news could be something to do with her Children (as in seeing them, getting them back etc) & she’s hitting out at Tattle as maybe here has highlighted / called her out on something which has affected that ? Or she feels like this site is in some way to blame ( I know it’s not, but for instance the Asda video etc)
Pure speculation, it could be anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think she’s on a coke come down and this is the effect from it, she clearly knows who LC is so why do a live like that and accuse the whole site ? Why not get in touch with LC I’m some way and confront her
Someone did keep asking her that but she didn’t answer.

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit on the fence with this one.

I do feel for her and her situation, it must be heartbreaking but also she needs to help her self. Get some proper counselling and off socials and away from that fake gangster lifestyle.
I agree I think she’s had some other bad news today.
Another part of me also things she is manipulating the situation for her own agenda, which she has done all her life.

Being here on the journey from thread 1, if you’re a newbie reading this, can I just say that any comments like the one from LC that Sal is referring to will NOT be tolerated. That is not what tattle is about.

Also I think it’s only fair that we steer the conversations away from her kids and focus on the Ali express fishnet stockings instead.

Reactions: 30
Also, what if I was upset that my child saw her at the petrol pump dressed the way she was?? As someone with PTSD the balaclava is a trigger for me........which she can wear but not a daft paper mask???

she talks about legal/illegal activities when she’s POSTED herself committing various criminal offences??

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.