Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoever it was the other day that said something like ‘come on Sal, I’m waiting here’ and it was about 11am I think I (again) blew a snot bubble 😂😂😂😂

@QueenBarb2 how come u are on the 2nd queen barb?
I think someone tried to back my QueenBarb. I tried to log in one day and it wouldn’t let me, kept saying wrong password even though it was saved on my keychain on my phone. Very bizzare.

Sal T fitness.
How many second names has this girl had at all

SALLIE:
✅AXL
✅PRYZBECK
✅WATERHOUSE
✅THACKERY
✅EXPRESS

wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FULL OF tit!!!!

tried the Katie hayes tears about being bullied when ONE vile person told her to kill herself and we know who that it and it was removed.

Reactions: 13
She’s playing the victim. Again. She said we are all saying she should kill herself - LIES! One person said that and I believe that everyone here said it was disgusting and admin deleted that user. Do not slander us Sallie all we do is call you on your own behaviour. No one personally come for you on IG. You can choose not to read this site

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe the thread should be closed. She doesn’t meet the criteria anyway now that she has less than 10k followers

Reactions: 9
You could hear it in her voice she just wanted to break down. Its affecting her alot, I won't be a part of this anymore I feel really bad for her 😔
Yeah didn’t make me feel great. I know she’s a very problematic person but bleeping hell it was very sad. This is not the same as the KHM waterworks without tears. She’s on the bloody edge. She actually said that the worst possible thing (losing her kids) was a result of her past mistakes.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You could hear it in her voice she just wanted to break down. Its affecting her alot, I won't be a part of this anymore I feel really bad for her 😔
Same. It’s one thing laughing at her “traveling” round Europe etc but I genuinely think the last few weeks she’s been trying to improve herself the way she knows how. I think she’s been a selfish bleep about covid but I’m not going to take the piss out of her for eating a takeaway in bed.

Reactions: 15
I think the problem is that she has chosen to put every minute of her life on social media, a lot of it being extremely problematic, and that is why we have pages and pages discussing it.
She’s very much of the opinion of “I haven’t done anything, why do they hate me so much” when actually part and parcel of putting your life out there and being such a fame bleep for years is having people comment on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think the problem is that she has chosen to put every minute of her life on social media, a lot of it being extremely problematic, and that is why we have pages and pages discussing it.
She’s very much of the opinion of “I haven’t done anything, why do they hate me so much” when actually part and parcel of putting your life out there and being such a fair bleep for years is having people comment on it
There’s a big difference though to just having a laugh and being bitchy about the way she’s dressed or something but going out the way to actually have an impact on her real life is where it gets a bit iffy for me.

Reactions: 11
The live was actually heartbreaking I felt so sorry for her, I know we’ve all taken the piss and say she’s done the whole bettering herself thing before and then went back to how she was but the last couple months you could actually see she was happier in herself.. I don’t believe everything she’s said I’m not that silly but she really was trying to make a difference to herself.. the pictures in Asda and that did not help matters at all, but seeing how much some of the comments especially what that vile person wrote about killing herself it’s actually abit worrying I wouldn’t want her to hurt herself because of some of the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.