Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that post made me think she should really give up prostitution and become and actress... she's fab !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do think it was that Leigh Ann or whatever she’s called. I know our Sal is good at accents but I don’t think she’d be able to text like a geordie with all the slang hababab

The thing that’s made me not feel any empathy towards her is She LIES abar what’s in black and white on here.

We were all repulsed by LC’s post and the majority of us reported it just as fast as it was posted.

Sal was like “they were all like oh she’s having take away” ONE person said “Sal said she’s never eating it again after eating fish and chips”

She never mentions the references to her stabbing G because she can’t draw attention to that bad press.. it’s all poor me everything she says abar here.

One person did mention her eating in bed but I know myself and Linda both said “sounds good eating tit in bed and binge watching reality tv”

She failed to miss all that off.

Acting like LC was a complete anon tattler, pathetic.

She also said “my family HAVE to read here”
They bleeping don’t. And neither do you Sal so jog on and bleeping snip 4” off your extensions
I'd love to see how her "court case" against Tattle would go 😂😂😂

We have a bleeping A4 ringbinder of events that she has done that is ILLEGAL.

* Illegal rave
* Public indecency at supermarkets
* Fare dodging and not buying a ticket in advance on a train
* Hatred remarks towards children (becca/jem)
* Driving outside of her county during national lockdown on multiple occassions
* Mixing with different households
* Pet dog in her flat where animals aren't allowed

I bet there's plenty more that I cant think of😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, why open your insta up publicly again? To push your narrative about what tattle is about.........but they all get it so wrong!! Yes it can get nasty, I’ve been nasty, we’ve probably all been nasty......but that’s life, people can get nasty! I’ve honestly only ever seen the comments that do NOT belong here (such as ‘go kill yourself etc’) getting blasted by everyone. Tattle is the online version of the school playground only not as nasty imho.......credit where credit is due and people getting called out when it’s due. It’s that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey Lads it’s scratch and sniff!..give this a try.....if you watch it and scratch your phone whilst it’s playing.......you can defo smell bullshit 💩 how’s she done that?.......sneaky hun 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her twitter has gone now 🧐🤔
😭 does this mean she isn’t allowed a thread now?! Tell me it isn’t so!!!!
I think someone tried to back my QueenBarb. I tried to log in one day and it wouldn’t let me, kept saying wrong password even though it was saved on my keychain on my phone. Very bizzare.

Sal T fitness.
How many second names has this girl had at all

SALLIE:
✅AXL
✅PRYZBECK
✅WATERHOUSE
✅THACKERY
✅EXPRESS

wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha Sallie express is unbeatable 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she has a screenshot it was defo her.

It was only on here for the blink of an eye.

Don't believe her hipe.

She knows she has cocked up and is trying to do damage limitation

Reactions: 10
I was going to say, I smell a rat here. Because “Leanne” and her comments were reported and removed immediately. She would NEVER have seen them. And we all agreed they were vile.
What I don’t understand is, she clearly knows this Leanne woman, so why not address her directly? She makes out as if it’s someone who doesn’t know her?
I’m conflicted, half of me thinks she’s constructed this all herself and using it to gain a following, which is worrying, And the other half of me sees a terribly troubled young lady who doesn’t seek help.
I 100% agree.
Shes playing it all, shes not all that stupid. Tattle has been open for ages and now after that 1 comment most of us missed she somehow seen shes had this melt down.
100% it's all been orchestrated by Sallie and your all buying those tears.
What was said was disgusting, but fits and works so perfectly for her. It's all a ploy, for followers and sympathy.

Reactions: 11
Let’s be real - she’s feeling sorry for herself stuck in lockdown , she couldn’t give a tit about tattle when she’s off somewhere else , off her tits . Which she will be first chance she gets

Reactions: 15
As a legal professional I can say not a single person or colleague would take on her case. None. There is no criminal case and she wouldn’t be able to afford representatives in a Tortious case so which court would she be in? There hasn’t been any crimes committed, no online harassment, no threat to life (even that vile comment wasn’t a threat it was just vile), what’s the crime she thinks has been committed ? If it was illegal to comment on someone’s actions then all of the comments under police Facebook posts etc would be criminal.
There’s custard less dense than Sal and puddles much deeper.

As a legal professional I can say not a single person or colleague would take on her case. None. There is no criminal case and she wouldn’t be able to afford representatives in a Tortious case so which court would she be in? There hasn’t been any crimes committed, no online harassment, no threat to life (even that vile comment wasn’t a threat it was just vile), what’s the crime she thinks has been committed ? If it was illegal to comment on someone’s actions then all of the comments under police Facebook posts etc would be criminal.
I say legal professional because I don’t wanna give away my profession, but I also wouldn’t take on your case Sal, nor would I put myself in a place to be on the defending end of one 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve got no time for her crocodile tears. She’s only bleeping upset for herself and the fact she can’t make an easy buck on Instagram and everything is going a bit crappy and she wants to try and blame someone else for her own duck ups. All the tit behaviour catches up with you eventually.

A few early starts and what, is it 12 weeks of training now? 🤣 don’t suddenly mean you’ve turned your life around. YOU WERE GETTING YOUR TITS OUT IN THE ASDA LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!!

I want nothing more than for Sal to somehow get a grip, get a job, get her kids back, and work hard and support herself. I would absolutely respect that.

And I still absolutely stand by ripping someone for eating takeaway in bed. Gross as duck. I mean obvs I am vegan (apart from when I eat cheese and steak) but I still have the decency to consume my food away from where I kip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I say legal professional because I don’t wanna give away my profession, but I also wouldn’t take on your case Sal, nor would I put myself in a place to be on the defending end of one 🤣
This. This is something she shared before she didn’t like people talking about her:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She didn’t say why her Instagram was cancelled did she? And surely there’s enough out there of Sallies life and what she had for her lunch to irreparably damage the mental health of her children. And whilst I’m not an expert child abandonment is a pretty major cause of later life mental health problems I imagine??

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly found the Wiki today, read it and had a full on melt down! I’m sure she can’t remember half the tit she does... and it’s all documented there! Hopefully she also got a bollocking for her childish naked ASDA / petrol station trips... who does that? What a dick!
How do I see the wiki I can’t find it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.