Sallie Axl #19 Witnessss the un-fitnessss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked posts on the Sal threads.
What is the most liked post, Sal?

but wait...! Everyone wants you dead remember! 🤔🤥 Silly cow.
B1E75CFC-447B-4138-8C04-CAD6B7579C33.jpeg

Also, here’s a link to the wiki. 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

View attachment 409734

I agree. I don’t think she’s fat either!
I watch mostly because I cannot quite fathom why she does this to herself. The surgeries. The attention seeking. The lip filling.
i guess it’s like sitting on a bench in the middle of town watching a group of tramps on spice. You question their life choices, wonder how they got that low and then randomly one tries to shank another.
you know you shouldn’t stare but duck it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree. I don’t think she’s fat either!
I watch mostly because I cannot quite fathom why she does this to herself. The surgeries. The attention seeking. The lip filling.
i guess it’s like sitting on a bench in the middle of town watching a group of tramps on spice. You question their life choices, wonder how they got that low and then randomly one tries to shank another.
you know you shouldn’t stare but duck it
I only watch her because I’m mentally unstable 👀🤷‍♀️🤣
Apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 409734

I don’t understand why she thinks people want her dead ? I do think that’s her own paranoia.

god I’d love her to turn her life around as I’m sure most people would.

but she can’t throw a wobble because people are taking the piss and judging questionable behaviour.

I’m sure she does the same when she sees things she doesn’t think is right.

I’ve seen her call out that reality star for being a perv on her platform posting pics of him on Instagram. Expressing her views.

but why is one rule for her ok but not ok others?

this is confided to a chat forum nobody is trolling her on her socials

Yes some personal stuff is discussed. but it is only information she has put out there......

if she doesn’t like stuff being discussed she should probs keep it quiet. We live in a different world now where once it is out there that’s where it stays. The whole meaning of public is it is public !

we are much more reserved than the daily Mail comments forum. But I’m guessing she is ok with that because she would be getting media coverage 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

View attachment 409734

OMG that's so funny, no wonder she's fewmin. 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she suffer from bipolar? I only ask cause my husband has it and when he's having a bad week he gets paranoid that people are out to get him and I have to reassure him that they arnt..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know someone’s already said it but you literally can’t say her user name without doing it in a Jamaican accent 🤣🤣🤣kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.