Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf her allegations of being raped by a step brother have been mentioned and so has the ‘fact’ she was drugged up when she lost her baby. These were comments from people who claimed to know her and that what they were saying was true. Awful if untrue and I take anything said that I haven’t seen or heard with my own eyes/ears with a huge pinch of salt. The majority of tattlers literally just comment on what we see from Sallie herself on her socials..........which is obviously not slander!!!
The way I see it is yes there things were mentioned and brought up by claiming they knew these facts but we didnt slag off her brother or the baby like shes making out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm confuse :unsure: if it wasn't written in sallies writing style then why do we think she wrote it herself? And why out of the blue? Is it like a Stephen bear suicide video thing to manipulate people and get these threads deleted? Or get some publicity for her only fans? There's always so much drama. Whatever, I hope she's ok

Reactions: 6
I'm confuse :unsure: if it wasn't written in sallies writing style then why do we think she wrote it herself? And why out of the blue? Is it like a Stephen bear suicide video thing to manipulate people and get these threads deleted? Or get some publicity for her only fans? There's always so much drama. Whatever, I hope she's ok
Shes fine 😂
Shes not right in the head but that's nothing new.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personally, I think it was the Wiki that infuriated her, so her and her pal constructed a plan to have the whole thread removed, pretty forward thinking to be fair, just far too obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shes fine 😂
Shes not right in the head but that's nothing new.
I think she put someone up to it and it backfired!

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she said over and over she isn’t bothered about what is said on here about her......suck in that big lip, tuck in ya big flaps and boss it babezzz

Reactions: 5
Literally cant construct a sentence? Wtf?
See how narcissistic she is! She can’t even see what this lovely lady is trying to say, just jumping on the defence, moaning, poor me etc etc, she needs to stop going on and get a grip now, nobody told her to hang herself!! Never ever!! The vile remark that was posted was down in minutes she’s loving all this

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Girl needs to get away from social media, get a job and some help. Also the 5am club thing pisses me off, definitely try it if you have a full time life and need that extra hour for yourself 100%, but not when you literally have NOTHING to do but read Tattle and drown in narcissism. Sleep in Sal get some rest clear your head ffs! Stop lying saying life is best its been.. admit its a work in progress.. STOP bleeping LYING!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally, I think it was the Wiki that infuriated her, so her and her pal constructed a plan to have the whole thread removed, pretty forward thinking to be fair, just far too obvious.
Yeah i think so too, with people bringing up her past she couldn't hack any of it. I'm sorry youve done stupid shite Sal that you can't outrun, but you can't just make them disappear because you want them to. The internet is written in ink hun like it or not👍

Why is she saying she wasn’t naked? Ok yes she wasn’t baby fresh out of the womb naked, but she had a fishnet style top on WITH HER TITS OUT AND ASS OUT!! And another thing, we don’t talk about her kids in a malicious way, we speak fondly of them and show empathy toward them, we only talk about the situation she’s put them in and the hardships they’ll suffer through life having a ma like her! And it was defo the wiki set her off, like if I came here as a new member would I duck read through 40 or 50 odd threads, so she knew most people wouldn’t do that to see all the info on her, but with the wiki page everything was all in the one place and that made her throw her cum ridden fishy blanket outta the pram! duck off sallie, your crocodile tears don’t fool me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree, it would be daft for Sal to write it as we know her style of writing how she words things etc even punctuation so easier to throw the scent off her and get a mate to do it I bet a tenner it was her mate piemash?

• Haha
90% of the followers are fake. They all have 15 posts.

This is a ploy to gain followers. Call me a cynic - nothing more.

Reactions: 19
I cannot say this loud enough..

SALLIE! NOBODY WANTS YOU DEAD! NOT ONE PERSON! NOBODY!!! ITS ONLY YOUUUUU SPOUTING THIS CRAP!

You make me genuinely wonder about the human mind and how twisted it can be.. my Tattle life would be boring without you.

SEEK HELP girl honest to bleeping God.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do none of you Liverpool girls recognise the the girl that commented she will “fight witches” Holly Henderson / Jeanette Worthington?

From Sex Lies & Rinsing Guys tv doco good few years back

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.