Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone curious as to what this LC looks like, google comes in handy, 😂 I'd share but its defo not allowed 😂
I thought long and hard about sharing my posts earlier ... didn’t want to get any grief or called .. but I’m not lying .. anything I say is what I know is true .. a don’t know Sal but I know her ex mate.. and her ex mate definitely isn’t shy about what she knows about Sallie or G 🤣🤣🤣 I’m still gutted she’s deleted her social media !!

Reactions: 9
Bring back Cranston 🤣🤣🤣 bring back Cranston 🤣🤣🤣 she’s all for he babies and making money to survive but she will snap her neck to tell you! She’s another one that cos her baby’s gotta moncler she’s obviously a good mam! I’m not saying she’s not but we don’t need to flout it with designer labels! Her oldest kid must be mortified at her honestly she looks like a waxwork can anyone remember when Sal posted pics of Leanne saying she sent her pics to edit 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ The irony!!!! I always knew Leanne would be on here spying I’m surprised it’s taken her this long to comment but then again she’s worked alllllllll the way through lockdown even the first one!! So you know 🤦🏽‍♀️ Doting mother but risks her kids every day and she does everything with her mam and there always at her mams she goes on holiday with her mam every time 🤷🏽‍♀️ Make your own assumptions on that xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bring back Cranston 🤣🤣🤣 bring back Cranston 🤣🤣🤣 she’s all for he babies and making money to survive but she will snap her neck to tell you! She’s another one that cos her baby’s gotta moncler she’s obviously a good mam! I’m not saying she’s not but we don’t need to flout it with designer labels! Her oldest kid must be mortified at her honestly she looks like a waxwork can anyone remember when Sal posted pics of Leanne saying she sent her pics to edit 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ The irony!!!! I always knew Leanne would be on here spying I’m surprised it’s taken her this long to comment but then again she’s worked alllllllll the way through lockdown even the first one!! So you know 🤦🏽‍♀️ Doting mother but risks her kids every day and she does everything with her mam and there always at her mams she goes on holiday with her mam every time 🤷🏽‍♀️ Make your own assumptions on that xx
Found an old twitter and her business twitter was posting up until 3 days ago...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Found an old twitter and her business twitter was posting up until 3 days ago...
I’ve never had Twitter but she definitely hasnt been on fb or Instagram for a good few weeks even her personal accounts have gone including the business one x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Business is business to her she was banned of Facebook every single week from her rants about covid all last year so I wouldn’t be surprised if they shut the account down indefinitely and she’s lost her work page on there, is she advertising work on Twitter?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Business is business to her she was banned of Facebook every single week from her rants about covid all last year so I wouldn’t be surprised if they shut the account down indefinitely and she’s lost her work page on there, is she advertising work on Twitter?
Nope, anti covid shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What I don’t get is why Sal would come on here pretending to be someone else *LC* and slate herself? Surly she is not that narcissistic ??? People seem all shook up and acting like they are Sals BFF but I would say everyone has been guilty of saying some not very nice things on here or even just liking the comments makes you guilty but if you are on social media you are putting yourself out there and not everyone is going to like you, it is just part of life. She was awful about that Becca girl all over social media for the world to see and that is bulling clear as day....just think about that.
It wasn’t just a case of her saying some “not nice things” no one on here has gone as far as saying what she did. It was out of order and disgusting and it was quite rightly removed.

• Wow
Yes, she said in her post she was off to work for the day and would be back later, after telling us all what a great mother, business owner and general boss witch she was 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Sal had her IG account disabled she did a post saying ‘I know who’s done this’ she was probably talking about LC

• Wow
Bloody hell! I went to lidl to get a job lot of orange sacks to make me a bespoke daytime lounge outfit and I've missed all this!
Literally eating popcorn catching up 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
7FD82143-DEA5-409A-9856-9A4EFC4FFCEE.jpeg
51D4D1D9-8D07-4E08-B271-18B9632A57A6.jpeg
A48D8879-4F25-4DF5-92F8-462BC46E48AC.jpeg
3500CE71-79A7-4DFB-88AD-2BB810475C8C.jpeg
Sal just posted that she’s been up since 5 but has enjoyed relaxing in bed all day. Sure Jan.

There’s no shame in having a lie in but why is she pushing this 5am thing. We get it, you committed to something unattainable and gave up and THAT’S FINE. There’s no need to keep pushing it 😂
Hubby number 1 and our Sal and then some random guy (who kinda looks like G) eating out her arse always been a train wreck tit delusional mum😭😭😭😭😭😭
7FD82143-DEA5-409A-9856-9A4EFC4FFCEE.jpeg
51D4D1D9-8D07-4E08-B271-18B9632A57A6.jpeg
A48D8879-4F25-4DF5-92F8-462BC46E48AC.jpeg
3500CE71-79A7-4DFB-88AD-2BB810475C8C.jpeg
Hope this works for #18!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember thinking how well she looked when she went to Miami! That was before she had her bum surgery, why the hell did she need that?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.