Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe it was photoshopped...sadly 🀣
Hahha I remember this it defo was photoshopped.

One of my mates brother is friends with Josh's friend (layton) and she was telling me that Sal was at one of the villa parties begging for MDMA and everyone was sick of her. I think that was one of my first posts on the Axl thread last year after lurking for ages! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To be fair Josh and his mates sound like a bunch of cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See she’s still not awake for 5am club πŸ˜‚
Oh ye of little faith. I know our Sal and I know in my heart that she was awake at 5am. She’s just super busy- give the boss babe a break! This morning, she’s done her affirmations, a deep meditation, scaled a Wakefield mountain, had a nutritious, vegan breakfast, completed two degrees on the open university and she’s even had time to prepare four new DJ sets for the end of lockdown. Inspiration she is! 😒πŸ₯Ί

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Morning gang! Please please take care with gaffer tape outfits today - there was numerous very very jealous mums at the nursery drop off who told me I looked ridiculous yesterday and I should be ashamed of myself. I aggressively told them I’m a BAD witch AND I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I LIKE. I sped off in my rental and poured a Pyrex jug of vino to calm down, we don’t need negative vibes like that. Live your best today girls πŸ’–

ps - Sal deffo needs to take 5am club out that bloody bio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Morning gang! Please please take care with gaffer tape outfits today - there was numerous very very jealous mums at the nursery drop off who told me I looked ridiculous yesterday and I should be ashamed of myself. I aggressively told them I’m a BAD witch AND I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I LIKE. I sped off in my rental and poured a Pyrex jug of vino to calm down, we don’t need negative vibes like that. Live your best today girls πŸ’–

ps - Sal deffo needs to take 5am club out that bloody bio.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭😭😭😭 BRILLIANT. I’m still laughing at sprout bag 😭😭😭😭😭

I know I don’t post a lot on here as I know duck all, but I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, u all crack me up πŸ˜† and I look forward to having a good old laugh. Well done tattlers πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
P.s I had a mild attack of anxiety when I heard there was a chance of this thread being shut cos Sallie is being mean and not sharing πŸ˜₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh ye of little faith. I know our Sal and I know in my heart that she was awake at 5am. She’s just super busy- give the boss babe a break! This morning, she’s done her affirmations, a deep meditation, scaled a Wakefield mountain, had a nutritious, vegan breakfast, completed two degrees on the open university and she’s even had time to prepare four new DJ sets for the end of lockdown. Inspiration she is! 😒πŸ₯Ί
Wow I wish I was Sallie !!! 🀣🀣🀣one can dream !! #goals

Try the citrus netting, you get a far better reaction ;)
I’m crying in my coffee here 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m even reading Katie Hayes now (haven’t a clue who she is πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ) just so I can stalk @QueenBarb2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*mental note πŸ€”πŸ€«πŸ€­need to find who else barb is commenting on*
πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ 🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.