Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wiki before it was deactivated for anyone asking - just so it's not lost.

I don't think this one is big enough for a wiki sadly. She's been removed from insta and now is a bit of a washed up has been getting naked in supermarkets for only fans

Reactions: 76
Ahhh just got up to date. So it was a really hateful post about her. Welll I’m glad that did get taken down cos we’re all entitled to our opinions but I don’t think I’d like really to see bad bad hate cos it’s uncalled for really isn’t it.

Reactions: 16

I don't think this one is big enough for a wiki sadly. She's been removed from insta and now is a bit of a washed up has been getting naked in supermarkets for only fans
Thank you Yel

Reactions: 11
Genuinely glad all that has just disappeared. Pressing on how much good you put into the world and then saying that! Personal issue matter for sure!
I’m confused, all what has disappeared? Did I miss something?

ETA - Caught up now. I don’t think Sallie would be smart enough to post in order to get the thread closed. Reckon it was someone with a serious grudge (bearing in mind I never saw any of it )

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
For anyone that is confused a new poster came on using her real name and told us about a previous argument she had with sallie over money. But she went way over the top with some pretty hateful comments (think Caroline Flack) and also proceeded to tell us all what an amazing person she (the new poster) was and how amazing her life was compared to Sallie.

Glad it got deleted it wasn’t in the spirit of this place for sure.

Reactions: 34

Yel you absolute legend x

Reactions: 15

This needs to be added to the start of every new thread

Glad I didn’t see this to be honest. Sounds like a horror. As much as we criticise Sallie and don’t agree with the things she does which are angering, I think it comes from a place where we all want her to sort herself out and get her kids back. No one hates her here.

Reactions: 22
Out of curiosity was the name initials LC?

Reactions: 5
It must be such be such a sad and lonely place inside her head. I feel sorry for her then she does something like flashing in Asda for money and you just think NO I don’t feel sorry for you, you bring it on yourself time and time again. Sitting in bed eating takeaway and watching shite tv is not going to help. Get a real job ffs. Step away from being a Z lister and earn real money without showing flesh off. I live a comfortable life, don’t need to flash any flesh and have a better figure than you Sal! Go apply for rewarding jobs to make yourself feel better about yourself and get those children back. Do something productive , no man will ever take you seriously and settle down. Your 34 , in 16 years you will be 50 and you still think flashing the flesh will be just as attractive?

Reactions: 9
I agree with you. I have such conflicting thoughts on her. Some days I feel really sorry for her and wished she had good friends around her to help her get on the straight and narrow. But then I see her breaking all covid rules and calling someone out on IG and I just lose all my sympathy for her.

Reactions: 18
To be fair i see nothing wrong with sitting in bed eating a takeaway watching shit tv. Sounds like a good day to me !!

Reactions: 46
True but when she complained about eating fish and chips and how bad it made her feel and she was never going to eat bad food again and here she is eating takeaway just a few days later...she doesn’t really help herself

Yeah but I always feel shit after a takeaway doesn’t stop me having them again

Reactions: 14
Yes it was
I'm so gutted I missed it cause I've got so many questions! Is this LC known? Could she be a legitimate person or are we thinking it's just Sallie, cause if this LC used her real name and posted a real story what's to stop her just messaging sallie directly or posting it publicly on instagram cause shes clearly not assed or maybe she just wanted us all to know what sallie done? Or maybe it is just wet legs! So many questionssss

Sorry if this has been asked, the wiki isn’t coming up for me?
edit I see post above

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
no nothing to do with that at all. She mentioned about hiring a solicitor to write to us all, she doesn’t have a clue what she’s on about, for all she knows there could be one of us that has a knowledge in this field

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.