Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you asked that 😂

I thought she said she would be getting her Instagram back in the next couple of days?

I reckon they’ve permanently banned her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So how much is 250 followers then ? What a bunch of saddos

Reactions: 1
Surely buying followers is an absolute waste of money if she’s getting her old account back in 3 days 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Looking at Katie Salmon’s (from Love Island) account recently I feel like she’s a younger Sal. Constantly posting cringe “empowering” posts on her stories, saying she’s going teetotal then holding a wine glass days later and being erratic in general. Don’t get me start on her shite about being a unicorn...
Just following on from this. R Salmon has responded to queries about her week long relationship with an illustrious Northampton club promoter (who uses 10 boxes of Just For Men on his beard) ending.

So many gems but it’s the “I know I am the truest soul” for me.

Blessings always guyz ✌🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just following on from this. R Salmon has responded to queries about her week long relationship with an illustrious Northampton club promoter (who uses 10 boxes of Just For Men on his beard) ending.

So many gems but it’s the “I know I am the truest soul” for me.

Blessings always guyz ✌🏻🙏🏻
Didn’t Stabby cling on to a club promoter in Turkey when she had her eyes butchered? Him & his mate had just had turkey teef done

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So how much is 250 followers then ? What a bunch of saddos
It depends, can cost a few pounds or can be free on certain apps if you watch ads or like a certain amount of photos. A girl in my class in secondary school did it when i was younger, daddy dropped a pretty penny on getting her to 120k. it landed her an internship in ASOS when she finished uni so i suppose you could say it was worth it. Instagram often does purges of these fake accounts and her followers drop by 20 - 40 k sometimes, but pops back to normal once her dad tops it up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve been sitting here since 5am waiting for my Thursday Motivation. Not amused.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.