Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a video of this rap battle thing?? Im dying to see it!!! Feel like im missing out

It's so transparent what she is doing, typical MLM behaviour. I think this Hollie Philipa is behind this scheme and recruited Sal as she has a large following. She is trying to be relatable to a new audience, clean, healthy living.
I speak for a lot of us when we say we would love to see her clean her act up but this is happened so much and she falls back off the wagon. The only time I would ever think she has taken anything serious is if she quit social media as that is the devil for her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m only getting up at 5am because I am going to Covid vaccination clinics
I wouldn’t get up at 5am for perfume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m only getting up at 5am because I am going to Covid vaccination clinics
I wouldn’t get up at 5am for perfume 😂
I have got up at 5am for perfume 🙊

I used to work in travel and a few times a year they used to sell the old duty free stock off mega cheap (eg; Vera Wang Princess 50ml for £5) so we used to get up early and drive to Luton to get in the queue before it opened.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I used to work in travel and a few times a year they used to sell the old duty free stock off mega cheap (eg; Vera Wang Princess 50ml for £5) so we used to get up early and drive to Luton to get in the queue before it opened.
This is worth it, proper quality goods for a fiver ! The Jew in me is getting emotional thinking about such bargains... £12.98 knock off is not it though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

VIP member! Congrats hunni 👸

Reactions: 6

We used to have this at EMA, ah the good old days!!

anyway, I digress. I love Sallies keen fashion sense. The neon unitard, see also gold croc skin version, the flappy crotch shorts,shape wear for outerwear, and more recently, the slasher hoodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t been on insta today til now, it’s like someone sets her a dare to see how many posts she can put on her story in one day. I flicked through most of them at the speed of light. I’m sick of clean eating, healthy living Sallie, I need some Alicante/Dubai/Sorroto behaviour in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t been on insta today til now, it’s like someone sets her a dare to see how many posts she can put on her story in one day. I flicked through most of them at the speed of light. I’m sick of clean eating, healthy living Sallie, I need some Alicante/Dubai/Sorroto behaviour in my life!
I just counted and there’s 71 stories in 24 hours 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.