Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been on the thread already as I’m new but a guy she was dating last year took her to Dubai and to his yacht in Marbella and she repaid him by burning his passport while he was in Dubai and leaving him stranded while she ran off with another man in Dubai
What guy was this?

Reactions: 2

Chocolateorange67

Does anyone have any tea on Sals little buddy Hollie Phillipa?? She’s always peddling the useless ketones, manifesting her way through bullshit, and she’s on the OF gravy train too. Wonder how they know each other?

Pinkiii2008

Hey all!
Can someone please explain the whole car leasing company to me? Tried to look back on threads but cannot find it..
Does anybody know the name of the company?

Carrots44

Also can someone please fill me in on where her kids are? I know there was a court order years ago for Nirvana and she wasn’t allowed to post her on social media or see her for a while but I’ve stopped paying attention and now I’m wondering where her other daughter is? Have they both been taken off her?

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I have a real life Tom too ❤ Miss him so much 😪 can’t wait to see his little face again one day

@Hunnaybadgerz @trollinhell @Pansypotts

I wish i was the real Linda 🤣 I do have orange hair and a few Tom’s in my life but alas i am just a phoney !!! Imagine if Linda was a real person, she would have something to say about these insta slags 🤣

If i can’t see my family or get my brows done then i sure as hell aint letting hoes like her swan about doing whatever she pleases 👊🏻

Reactions: 1