Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I see he got accused of being a women beater last week, the pair of them are made for each other to be honest. It will be a war of who can get more famous from the interview. Might offer to meet her off the train for a wee chat.
Where was he accused? I used to follow him on Twitter but had to unfollow. Couldn’t stand his desperation for likes.

Edit / found the story. And he used to date Kerry Katona.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I_spy

Hold on a sec, the burning passport, last year as in 2020? When she was in Dubai with Afran? Or has she been there another time previously and made a cunt of herself then too 😂
she went in 2019 as well with a bloke but she didn’t make a cunt of her self apart from posing in rented lambos

ksr96

Chatty Member
I can’t see the back up on insta either... I don’t know whether I’m pleased she’s gone or deeply upset 😂🥺

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Watched a bit of her live to see her speak about this business but all she talked about was sex so got bored and switched off. Anyone else holding out to take one for the team to see what shite she talks?

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She didn’t look very socially distanced on the picture. Since lockdown was announced you can’t meet up with anyone not from your household or support bubble I don’t think?
You can still meet one person from another household (1 person meeting 1 person or unlimited children under 5) but you have to distance. Not like her hanging all over them

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Yeah they will be at school still as they will be classed as vulnerable... my friend has her brothers 5 children as him and his girlfriend chose drugs over them.. they still go to school..
This is what i was told this morning by my little ones health visitor

Vulnerable children: it’s for children under social care; classed as child in need by social care; children on an EHC plan; child in a household with vulnerable/shielding adults or children or children who are clinically/medically vulnerable.

So her girls could still go to school