Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The FM business is a fad. Nobody actually makes 11k from it. Simply not possible. You make about £1 profit from each bottle of perfume you sell and nobody wants the bloody perfume because it’s a cheap clone that doesn’t last 5 seconds.

The way she’s going on is like she’s Alan Sugar.

Her flat looks like foyer of an office. I don’t like the layout or the style what’s so ever. Her hair looks like she’s shoved her head inside the oven. I can’t wait to see what TV she’s going to be doing in September.
Botched

that’s the only appropriate thing

Reactions: 1
I’ve been reading through this... how do I find the older/previous posts... When I search only this thread and the one before comes up!

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Sallie love - no one and I repeat NO ONE has deleted your IG. Instagram deleted it for you constantly trying to sell your tuna canoe on onlyfans for $5.99. Wreathing around in your rented bedsit in crusty polyester underwear -which by the way reminded me of an animal in serious pain and not at all sexy 🥴

They probably also deleted you for all the illegal advertising you were doing constantly. Not to mention the famous 5am club 🙌🙌

Fuck off with yourself you silly bitch
Ha ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nixsnax

Just a hunch and probably over thinking it - but it could be Jem Lucy she is referring to about hacking her account?? She has just lost her account and Sallie / Stabby said something yesterday on her live about this girl being jealous or something

Also want to add - that I LOVE that Jem Lucy’s account was taken off her, she really is vile and it is just karma working in the most wonderful way
Can she open up a new insta though? Or is it a complete ban?