Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Staple

Chatty Member
Hair looks well better that colour. Still got extensions in though, she’s just had that scissor job she did on them tidied up. Natural hair is more the length of that short bit/fringe on the top I reckon.

Reactions: 1

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
She’s in Wakefield, the area she’s in isn’t council it’s private...
She was hanging around with that lass her insta is piemash or something she’s in Wakefield too so I bet she’s sorted it out for her (she met her in Dubai and was besties for like 3 weeks) the girl is back ok Dubai now so Sal is on her own....
Also Teri is up here but she fucked he’s off after the lesbian snap chat sesh 😂
Thats her hairdresser mate Leah so we know who is doing her hair tonight don’t we !!!

Where is she on her stories?! She’s in some communal toilets by the look of it, but we are in lockdown so where’s she found that’s open? 🤔
I thought the same. Maybe she has booked a hotel room somewhere?

Koko17

Hi can anyone tell me where or what she does for work? As she’s said in her stories she’s off to work?

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
She’s def blocked me! No idea why! I’ve never commented on her stories! I can access her gram via my work insta but not my personal. Wtf
same here, I’ve never commented or anything, but have been blocked, so weird, it’s not like I have a shady anon account either it’s just a normal pic of me

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Looks like Becca Edwards is getting warnings on insta as well! She’s just put up in her stories asking someone to verify what she is and is not allowed to post. Think a few of her pics and stories have been removed too 🤣
Did she ever acknowledge rat gurl?