Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mavrick

She’s def blocked me! No idea why! I’ve never commented on her stories! I can access her gram via my work insta but not my personal. Wtf

Reactions: 3

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
Her hair! All the taped extensions hanging out all over the place!
How messed up is her face when she goes close to the camera. You can see the lumps in her lips and her eye stretch looks so odd. Kind of like she's got some swollen reaction!

She's so eratic as well I bet she's definitely on something. Banging on about a healthy life but drinks every night and is obviously taking stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Effi

I don’t know where she finds these companies..
nothing says hygienic and professional more than all four of the twats having their noses hang out their face masks 🤣😬
I actually get my lips done here, the salons lovely and Lauren is a lovely girl too, I do agree with the mask thing tho

Reactions: 2

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Exactly the reason I said to read them all back. In for a right treat!

I’m so fuckin jelous of anyone who’s new on here who hasn’t yet experienced the Rap Battle in Alicante thread. By far one of THE funniest nights on here that!

I_spy

A girl I know does FM on small scale she also does my ironing 😂 she makes a denser amount from the perfumes.. they’re different prices depending on size and ‘brand’ they start at about £14

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I’d like to think if you took a Camel out to a restaurant it would atleast leave the hacked up “Bolmain” shorts at home, would order more than a side salad and pay half to the bill.

She’s like a fucking skunk with a crusty mullet to match her crusty gym gear she’d turn up in 🤣
Maybe that's why she only gets a salad minimal effort chewing because she knows she eats like a proper scruff bag 🤣 she's got the manners of a sewer rat 😝

• Haha