Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The mooster

Yep, it’s FM. She’s not actually selling it though, she’s trying to create a massive downline for herself so she can profit off them.
Does anyone know how much boss bitches leach off of their down line?
as in the down line make £1 a bottle so what does the BBget?

Reactions: 3

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Used @Howarewe Thread suggestion. Sal the rat girllll taking pictures in the snow. Owns her own car company. Where’s ya car though?
Edited slightly to fit

other suggestions had swearing or references to drugs so didn’t want us left with no title

Anyone want to do a quick recap for us?
Last threadLink
Yay 😀 thanks 😂

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
I just checked her twitter to see if she had said anything about her missing insta but there is nothing there.

She did however post a rather sexy little video from this morning in her clown outfit 🤡 Her lips look ridiculous

wiganuser

VIP Member
If she wasn't that arsed about insta use the week or so until she gets it back to chill...fucking predictable.

I do like the dark hair but she has defo had it cut on the sly, it was like a scarecrow the other day

Loads and loads of valid points on here tonight. Love it!!! Sal your a fucking knob.

Anyone else think it was Philippa who got her insta took down.
I'd piss if it was hollie Phillipa😂😂 its sals only mate at the min

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
She posted a couple of hours ago on Twitter. Just a video of her touching cavorting around 🙄 and link to her only fans

• Sick
IS THERE NOTHING SHE CANT DO???? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪 (apart from cook MSG Eggs for her kids)

Maybe it’s her way of keeping track what STI’s she’s caught from her Only Fans “fuck a fan” auctions..

*opens zip lock bag*

AXL: SOYYYY.. *drops crusty knickers into bag and gags at the smell* I WORE THESE FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW TO THE GYM, I DJ’d IN THEM AND I SAW JOHN, MATTEO, ASIF AND LEE THAT WEEK. IF I GET CRABS ITS FROM ONE OVVVV THEM DEFFO.

*downs a NAT “keytone” and continues to paint the wall grey.
I am DEAD! Fully just imagined her doing this 😂

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
I actually buy fm perfume but not from any of those annoying sellers on Facebook/Instagram etc i just buy it from a website. I do genuinely rate it for the price. I Will leave now 🤣
Out of interest, what kind of price is it?

Don’t want to get any myself but just wondered what discounts they are supposedly peddling?