Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so fuckin jelous of anyone who’s new on here who hasn’t yet experienced the Rap Battle in Alicante thread. By far one of THE funniest nights on here that!
Can someone post the rap battle iv never seen it 😒

Reactions: 6
Gone off mine too! Totally worth it if Instagram has gotten stricter with these idiots ... can’t help but laugh... I hope Instagram culled loads of idiots / Covid restriction rule breakers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just checked her twitter to see if she had said anything about her missing insta but there is nothing there.

She did however post a rather sexy little video from this morning in her clown outfit 🤡 Her lips look ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to cook a meal for 1 no children running around making a mess dragging at you’re feet , no children to get up to and get ready at 5am all while trying to get yourself ready for WORK a 12 hour shift drop kids off and shoot to work ! Wouldn’t it be amazing to be able to just get up and go on a run no worries behind you back home ! No worries about the basket full of laundry back home after the 12 hours of work is over etc etc duck off sal
Inject this comment into my veins

I bleeping hear you sister

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.